Is fitness crucial to being a good leader (in the military)?

No Snivel Zone. PT - Pushups, Flutterkicks, Running, Roadmarching.
avidwanderer
USAF Vet/US Army Chopper Pilot

Post by avidwanderer »

Roger that Ranger Centermass. I am was just curious as to the opinion of non-AF personell. It seems to me that fitness doesn't get as much attention in my career field, but maybe that will change. At any rate, I'll still be doing my physical training, and taking care of myself.
Nov 2001--March 2006 52 SFS, 49 OSS
as active duty air force security forces
--crossed to army--
March 2006-May 2006 WOCS Class 06-07
May 2006-Nov 2007 B Co. 1/145th
Nov 2007-In a US army CAB
Oct 2008--Oct 2009 Camp Speicher B. 3-10 AVN
Oct 2010--Present JAF Task Force Six Shooters (Calvary)
AIR CAV!!!!
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

avidwanderer wrote:Roger that Ranger Centermass. I am was just curious as to the opinion of non-AF personell. It seems to me that fitness doesn't get as much attention in my career field, but maybe that will change. At any rate, I'll still be doing my physical training, and taking care of myself.
Son,
You mean nobody has told you yet? I guess once again the truth has been left to me. There are two jobs in the airforce, in one job you fly the planes in the other job you watch people fly planes.
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
centermass
Ranger Admin/RIP Ranger

Post by centermass »

Silverback wrote:
avidwanderer wrote:Roger that Ranger Centermass. I am was just curious as to the opinion of non-AF personell. It seems to me that fitness doesn't get as much attention in my career field, but maybe that will change. At any rate, I'll still be doing my physical training, and taking care of myself.
Son,
You mean nobody has told you yet? I guess once again the truth has been left to me. There are two jobs in the airforce, in one job you fly the planes in the other job you watch people fly planes.
:lol: :lol:
RS 8-81
Mentor to Rock2/75
US Army Retired 1977-1999

Remember, always be yourself....unless you're Batman. In that case, be Batman.

Return to “About Army Physical Training”