ALICE pack on EBAY

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Lost Thing
Tadpole

ALICE pack on EBAY

Post by Lost Thing »

This one has about 4 hours to go before the bidding ends. Do you Rangers think this is a good deal? Thanks Rangers!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... otohosting
deleon275
Ranger

Post by deleon275 »

51 isn't too bad. You might find a better deal at a surplus store near a base.

Why are you wanting this anyways? They're really only good for the field and I'm pretty sure they have done away with them now with the new MOLLE gear.

If you want a nice A-Pack you should look up Tactical Tailor.
"When you look at this final agreement that we came to with the White House, I got 98 percent of what I wanted. I’m pretty happy." John Boehner

''If we took away the minimum wage — if conceivably it was gone — we could potentially virtually wipe out unemployment completely because we would be able to offer jobs at whatever level.''
Lost Thing
Tadpole

Post by Lost Thing »

I lost the bid Ranger Deleon275 :lol:

It jumped up really fast in the final 2 minutes. I was reading old posts about rucking and other Rangers were saying to get a large ALICE pack/w frame. I'll look into Tactical Tailor. Thanks Ranger Deleon275
jakeshoe
Ranger

Post by jakeshoe »

What is the MOLLE shit?

After I left Bn, went down the road to the leg units and they had all tried this MOLLE gear shit, and they had NOTHING good to say about it, especially the ruck portion.

I've never even seen it.
Is everybody using it now?

Damn I'm out of the loop...

I was a DEP 10 years ago, seems like yesterday, now I'm asking about shit that is new..
Aco/HHC 2/75 95-99
deleon275
Ranger

Post by deleon275 »

Ranger Jakeshoe, it came to bat my last year there. We were basically using molle and the standard gear back and forth.

I found the molle LCE a lot better than the old LCE. The molle rucksack blew ass though. Sure it had more pockets, but the main pouch held far less and the shoulder straps were too thick and foamy. Thick and foamy shoulder straps eventually turn into razor thin straps that rip your shoulders in half. There was also way too much extra crap on the molle rucksack to lose and no real way to tie them down with 550 effectively.
"When you look at this final agreement that we came to with the White House, I got 98 percent of what I wanted. I’m pretty happy." John Boehner

''If we took away the minimum wage — if conceivably it was gone — we could potentially virtually wipe out unemployment completely because we would be able to offer jobs at whatever level.''

Return to “The Mosh Pit”