pushups

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Disinfertention
Ranger/Admin

Post by Disinfertention »

You don't have a fuckin clue. You just stole at least 5 minutes away from my life that I could use to do limitless other things rather than try and peice together your ignorance. Thank you captian fuck-up.

This is not a place where you come and try to flash your tiny peanuts around and show yourself off. If going through RIP was about pushups, any peice of shit including yourself could get in. This is real, not some little high school game where you can run off and cry to your mother. I suggest you grow up and look into a board like this before you go and open your mouth. This way you can take a wild guess that the maturity level here is held higher than what you and your buddies hold while spamming the shit out of eachother and sucking up bandwidth that should be reserved for the elderly rather than little pukes. Just dont say a thing and learn something rather than spew out useless shit and proove yourself a total fucktard.
USASOC 2015-2023
HHC 2/75 2012-2015
HHC & Cco 1/75 2010-2012
OCS Cadre 2007-2010
Cco 3/75 2003-2007
Ranger School 09-04
RafterMan
Tadpole

Post by RafterMan »

'mr kewl dude' : If you're trying to be funny, you've failed miserably.
Disinfertention
Ranger/Admin

There's nothing simple about a question. Questions have an incomprehensible amount of possible solutions and answers, most of which lead to more questions. In your case you're just too fucking stupid to research the subject before you go and ask if doing fifty pushups is good enough to impress the RIP cadre. Or even anyone that visits this board. Know what would impress at least me? If you would go do some research and find out what RIP really is all about in your opinion. With that, look to see what it really means to be a Ranger in one of the battalions. At least make some sort of effort. And if you don't want to make an effort to learn, then just please don't fucking speak. It's so damn depressing to see that the generation behind me is even worse than even I could imagine.
USASOC 2015-2023
HHC 2/75 2012-2015
HHC & Cco 1/75 2010-2012
OCS Cadre 2007-2010
Cco 3/75 2003-2007
Ranger School 09-04
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Disinfertention-

I'm glad to see that you successfully completed the "Saltbitch How to Win Friends and Influence People Course." :lol: Nice to see someone fresh slinging the lead downrange (no offense Saltbitch). Carry on, Brother!

Mr.kewl gangsta-

Go away, homo.

RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Ready to ride yet EP?
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Neves wrote:Ready to ride yet EP?
I think if I wait a little longer I can get a better shot. :wink:
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Harris
Tadpole

Post by Harris »

I wish being 50pushups made people into studs...the world would be a better place...
Slip away.
(Badmuther's Bitch)
being held hostage in sandhill...
Disinfertention
Ranger/Admin

He needs to be put on the fuckin' short bus. Him and all his other wannabe shitbricks.
USASOC 2015-2023
HHC 2/75 2012-2015
HHC & Cco 1/75 2010-2012
OCS Cadre 2007-2010
Cco 3/75 2003-2007
Ranger School 09-04
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

mr kewl dude wrote:ya don't have to be so rude dude. it was just a simple question u psycho
Kewl Idiot: You'll need to address him with a modicum or respect if you'd like to stay on the site. Ranger Psycho would be the minimum required, in the case of an intended insult, such as yours. Or, we could always just flush the toilet and say good bye to your sorry ass.
Ranger2

Post by Ranger2 »

I think this loser is just trying to pull your chains.

Ranger2
hit_it
Paratrooper

Post by hit_it »

mr kewl dude, i got your back. i'll be a shitbag just like you. we'll be ridahs like tupac and snoop.

now go fucking die.
MSG Hit_it

@Bragg

Return to “The Mosh Pit”