Badmuther Intro

This Archive will be used for posts 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

toad
Ranger

Post by toad »

Welcome Ranger!! I went through RIP just after you and had the same cadre, quit a nice group!!!!!! I remember Prescott being one of the biggets pricks there, but I guess that was his job Thanks for your continueing service!!!
Cco 3/75th 2nd plt wpns sqd 87-89
RS 8-88
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Welcome :lol: Glad you made it home here. We was waitin on ya. :lol:
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
VLuplow
Sister

Post by VLuplow »

Welcome to the site...good to have you here.
"What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world, remains and is immortal." ~Mason Albert Pike
Hoover
Ranger

Post by Hoover »

Welcome to the site!
2/75 C Co. 81-84
Ranger Class 14-82
"Cry Havoc Let Slip The Dogs of War"
1st SPWAR Tng Bn (Abn) USAJFKSWCS 87'
RLTW !
Mentor to J.P. Deepwater
RIP Class 02-07
Ranger Class 09-07
rgrpuck
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rgrpuck »

Fish3069 wrote:Yep, I remember Puckett. I thought both Puckett and Pippen were pushovers :lol:

Thats cause your enfeebled mind is still reeling from the unrelenting ASS smoken you recived..... :lol: :lol: ........KEEP PUSHIN!!!!

RGRPUCK
Ranger2

Post by Ranger2 »

I remember one of the last days of RIP we played football. It was cold and we had gone on a long run first. We came back and steam was pouring off everyone but Pippen wanted to play football. That little fucker was crazy. I am pretty sure he was the only instructor that played, but he was a crazy running fool.

I also remember when Puckett would start a run it would be at a dead sprint or it seemed that way before you got to Batt.

Ranger2
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Ranger2 wrote:I remember one of the last days of RIP we played football. It was cold and we had gone on a long run first. We came back and steam was pouring off everyone but Pippen wanted to play football. That little fucker was crazy. I am pretty sure he was the only instructor that played, but he was a crazy running fool.

I also remember when Puckett would start a run it would be at a dead sprint or it seemed that way before you got to Batt.

Ranger2
That's because we ran as a squad under Carnahan...he was one (if not THE) fastest guys at 2nd Batt.
rgrpuck
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rgrpuck »

BadMuther wrote:
Ranger2 wrote:I remember one of the last days of RIP we played football. It was cold and we had gone on a long run first. We came back and steam was pouring off everyone but Pippen wanted to play football. That little fucker was crazy. I am pretty sure he was the only instructor that played, but he was a crazy running fool.

Ranger2
That's because we ran as a squad under Carnahan...he was one (if not THE) fastest guys at 2nd Batt.
Carnahan might bother to take the cigerette out of his mouth before we got to the top of noble hill....I saw him do 2 mile in 10 min flat in BOOTS
CSM RGRPUCK
CL 3-88

Operation Just Cause (Dec- Jan 89)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan-aug '03)
Operation Iraqi Freedom (Jan- July "04)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan 07- Jan 08 )
Operation Enduring Freedom (Aug 09- Jan 10 )
FireFinder
Paratrooper

Post by FireFinder »

Welcome. Thanks for your service.
13R2P B BTRY (TAB), 26th FA (ABN), 18th FA BDE (1984-1988)
11C (4.2" Mortar) CSC 2/124INF, FLARNG (1988-1989)
Mitch
Ranger

Post by Mitch »

Welcome. Like a lot of others here you smoked my bags in RIP!
RHQ 94-96, HHC 1/75 96-00
RS 12-95
Mom in Texas
Tadpole

Post by Mom in Texas »

Welcome Ranger Puck! Thank you for your service to our country.
There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure. - Colin Powell
Fireguy275
Ranger

Post by Fireguy275 »

Thanks for the fun times in RIP!
I'm pretty sure I remember your face, I went through in late 1992 or early '93, can't remember exact dates.
I remember staying up all night writing the Ranger Creed 100 times in it's entirety because some tard kept getting it wrong in formation.
I remember moving all the rocks in the area outside the barracks from one place to another at a high rate of speed, that is until 1 Rippee got his head busted open from a flying rock.
I remember running the standard 5 miler that turned into 8 or so at a very fast pace, 1 Rippee out with a super high core temperature but he finished the run.
I remember you taking us on a 2nd road march, right after we returned from a 12 miler because you had a case of the ass at one of us. Now that I think about it, I don't think we went very far on the 2nd one, more of a bluff to out those who lacked intestinal fortitude.
I remember hearing stories about you and some PDF at the airport bathroom in Panama.
Thanks for doing your job, and making the weak ones quit!
A 2/75 93-97
RGR 11-94
www.LMSDefense.com
rgrpuck
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rgrpuck »

I enjoyed it ..

By the way I think you are thinking about Mcxxxxx in the latrine with the PDF not me
I was in Rio Hato not Tocumen dealing with the 6th and 7th Companies
CSM RGRPUCK
CL 3-88

Operation Just Cause (Dec- Jan 89)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan-aug '03)
Operation Iraqi Freedom (Jan- July "04)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan 07- Jan 08 )
Operation Enduring Freedom (Aug 09- Jan 10 )
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Hawkeye wrote:RGRPuck,
Welcome to the site. Still in the Division? I'm right down the road from you in 3rd SFG. I'll PM you my info.
Hawk, you don't remember Puck??

Return to “Introduction Archive”