Howdy

This Archive will be used for posts 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

WarCunter

Xducer

Post by WarCunter »

Xducer

I see you're from statesboro, ga, nice place been there alot of times.
smokn38
Paratrooper

Re: it's warhunter

Post by smokn38 »

warhunter wrote:IRONS

it's warhunter
please remember that.
Ranger Irons is inprocessing, but until proven otherwise show him the respect he has earned, ohh, and welcome.
HHC 1/508th Panama 1989-1990
HHC and A Co 1/505th 1990-1992
WarCunter

ok then

Post by WarCunter »

ok
then Ranger Irons

you know what I did not know I was being disrespectful.
IRONS
Ranger

Post by IRONS »

3/75 ACO "GLORY BOYS" 99-02
Horned Toad
Ranger

Re: it's warhunter

Post by Horned Toad »

it's warhunter
please remember that.

Looks like a warshunner,
75th RGR RGT 91-94
RS 03-92
WarCunter

cute

Post by WarCunter »

cute :lol: 8) :evil: :lol:
Vee
Ranger

Re: cute

Post by Vee »

warhunter wrote:cute :lol: 8) :evil: :lol:
We're not tryin to be cute, asshole. We're trying to tell you that yer being a dickhead.

You came on here and started posting drivel without so much as a shitty intro. That pretty much shows that you either didn't read the rules of the site or chose not to follow them. That's no way to be accepted.

Then you go on and post a bunch of stupid shit without any sort of grammar or punctuation whatsoever. Either you could care less or your a fucking idiot.
warhunter wrote:right one tell it like it is
warhunter wrote:does anyone knwo what RE3 means?
warhunter wrote:Kinnakor

won't work, just run normally without all that crap. Have rythm to your run. since most of the time you'll run in platoon or company formations.
warhunter wrote:oh yea he will.
Those are just a few examples. No capitals, missing punctuation, and misspelled words.

Or how about this "I'm a badass" attitude?
warhunter wrote:They should name ASU to Assholes, Shitheads and undeserving self-center little pricks who wouldn't know real freedom if it slapped across the face. TO ASU go Fuck yourself, cocksucking commie loving liberal scumbag.
warhunter wrote:What are they smoking at Natick to come up with such a god awful uniform. Looks like something your wear at gay pride parade.
Hell it could be worst, it could the air force fudge packing smurf uniform idea.
warhunter wrote:are democrats americans or nazis.
I say nazis
warhunter wrote:Spartan
I agree with you. Civilians and alike do not understand what being a soldier is. They wouldn't know one if it bite them in the A$$.
Hopefully those knucklehead who refuse a lawful order would spend most of their life at leavenworth.

But the worst thing of all is your BLATENT DISRESPECT for the rules and members of this board!
warhunter wrote:ok
then Ranger Irons

you know what I did not know I was being disrespectful.
warhunter wrote:alright Ranger
no problem
btw have a nice day.
warhunter wrote:ok i'll put ranger in front of his name, if that makes him feel better about himself :twisted:

it's warhunter
please remember that.
warhunter wrote:RRDTm3
All I can say to you is suck it up and drive on.

Yea you got some valid points, When it comes down to it you're still a soldier, your duty bound to follow orders, it is when it's against the rules you'll maybe able to disobey. But What I heard they did this mission about hundred times before. to me I think it's just plain laziness and cowardice on their part.
As far as I am concerned you are a no good piece of shit.

We don't like your kind around here and if you don't change your fucking attitude and tighten yer shit real fast you are going to be gone.
RSD 96-99
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

FUCK HIM!

He's outta here.
RSD 96-99
FireFinder
Paratrooper

Post by FireFinder »

What do they teach those chemical guys to do in AIT, cook meth and wash trucks?

I figured the Ranger community here was off killing furry woodland creatures or the two-legged sand-dwellers in some distant land and otherwise too busy to take care of this guy.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
13R2P B BTRY (TAB), 26th FA (ABN), 18th FA BDE (1984-1988)
11C (4.2" Mortar) CSC 2/124INF, FLARNG (1988-1989)
Dublo
Ranger

Post by Dublo »

Warcunt,
I think that you are a stupid fucking bitch. Why is it that you only have 1 year of service listed?

1/506th IN (AASLT) HHC, 97-98
Camp Greaves, Korea
Army VET

Those aren't recent years, which leads me to believe that you aren't still in the military, also, you list yourself as a veteran.

One year of service. You know, I don't think that they have one year hitches when you enlist in the military.

Which then leads me to believe that you are just a stupid bitch quitter, or a shitbag.......hit one, miss the other......doesn't matter because you are somewhere in between the two...if not both.

I don't think that you are too welcome here Princess. You come on here and run your cockholster....like you are some kind of a badass......you were a fucking chemical fag. You tell a highly respected member of the sight that he needs to suck it up............which made me want to eat my own skin, because you have no idea about the feats that particular person has accomplished in the military............and he is big and bad enough to turn you inside out, literally.

You give the veterans a bad name. You give the non-Ranger studs on this site a bad name.........they have already realized that....and proceeded to hand your ass to you..........they don't want you here.

Why don't you head your sweet ass over to a paintball forum somewhere and set about impressing 13 years olds with your drivel, but don't get your feelings hurt when they hem your ass up when it comes to spelling.

Fucking retard,

Have a nice day, bitch. :D :twisted: :twisted:
I was in 2/75 from 97 to 00. 5-99

"He only loved people, he thought, who had fought or been mutilated. Other people were fine and you liked them and were good friends; but you only felt true tenderness and love for those who had been there and had received the castigation that everyone receives who goes there long enough." Ernest Hemingway
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

Dubs?

Yer the greatest!Image

HEY SHITHEAD!

RSD 96-99
Chiron
Ranger

Post by Chiron »

Has the shit bird disappeared? I just read up on this.

When or if he gets back Three rounds HE add 50 fire for effect!!!
RS Class 5-82
French Commando 11-83
LRSLC Class 5-87
U.S. Army 1980-1984 and 1987-1990
---------
“Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.”
George S. Patton
VAK
USAF Veteran

Re: ,

Post by VAK »

Pafsanias wrote:Has the shit bird disappeared? I just read up on this.

When or if he gets back Three rounds HE add 50 fire for effect!!!
Not to worry my Brother, I'd have a strike in mind that would show him what "Air Force fudge packing" really means... (I sincerely can't believe he said that.)

Air Force Terminology:

Fudge Packer-The force of a felt as a (any one here/CCT, ALO, TACP or ETAC) calls an overwhelming fire mission on the position held by one "warcunter" and the subsequent fudge that get's packed as their accuracy is so phenomenal that one to three Hell Fire Missile's go directly up his ass or down his oral cavity. There is some difficulty there as it seems he speaks from the one and the same.

Have a good day fucktard,
USAFTACP
"Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum"
(Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe)

Mentor to those who would seek to be CAS God's
Chiron
Ranger

Post by Chiron »

Sounds like you get the first shot. 8)
RS Class 5-82
French Commando 11-83
LRSLC Class 5-87
U.S. Army 1980-1984 and 1987-1990
---------
“Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.”
George S. Patton

Return to “Introduction Archive”