A definite Ranger poser...

Experiences of those who wear/wore the scroll.
the_machine
Tadpole

A definite Ranger poser...

Post by the_machine »

While I was sitting on my ass here at a second job i work, I had this less than charming individual wander into the shop and start asking for the owner and we started making some small talk as he commented that he was prior service.

This individual said that he was a former 11-M who when that MOS was done away with went to the follwing..Airborne, Air Assault, Ranger School and Sniper training and after all that he was assigned to the 17th Ranger Regt.(No, I'm not making this shit up!!!)

Since I detest posers and wannabe's in all shapes,forms and sizes..I decided to read the little fucker the riot act and ripped him a new one after which he left the shop never to return

God, I love it when they cry... :twisted:
11-M(B co. 3/15 inf, 24th inf)

Why did I re-enlist?...the scenery changes, the pay is good and i get to play with dynamite.
AngryPistols
US Army Veteran

Re: A definite Ranger poser...

Post by AngryPistols »

the_machine wrote:God, I love it when they cry... :twisted:
That's rich.

Angry
Angry

USA 95B 84-87, TXARNG 91B 88-89, CIV 89-present

"Yet each man kills the thing he loves, some do it with a bitter look, some with a flattering word, the coward does it with a kiss, and the brave man with the sword. " -Oscar Wilde
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

Machine....you shouldnt have done that....the 17th Ranger Regiment is a Top Secret Unit that Jumps Bradleys into Combat zones all over the world. They then figured out the jump survival rate was zero so they take em apart, and jump them piece by piece....takes a whole Regiment to jump one Bradley, they put it together on the DZ and CM. :wink:
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Parabellum
Ranger

Post by Parabellum »

What exactly did you say to him? :twisted:
"We spoke to them in the only language they understood - the machine gun."

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
ROC RSTB RIP/PRC Cadre Apr 04-May 06
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

the_machine wrote:While I was sitting on my ass here at a second job i work, I had this less than charming individual wander into the shop and start asking for the owner...

So, I'm sure he'll be taking his business elsewhere from now on. Just out of curiosity, what sort of shop is it? :lol:
the_machine
Tadpole

Post by the_machine »

Spartan wrote:
the_machine wrote:While I was sitting on my ass here at a second job i work, I had this less than charming individual wander into the shop and start asking for the owner...

So, I'm sure he'll be taking his business elsewhere from now on. Just out of curiosity, what sort of shop is it? :lol:
It's a gaming shop that have 8 pc's linked up for networked games and internet access and the like. I'm the Sys-admin here and i keep all the pc's running and relatively problem free. Not the most exciting job, but it's extra money and the owner and his wife are decent people.

Why did I re-enlist?...the scenery changes, the pay is good and i get to play with dynamite.
the_machine
Tadpole

Post by the_machine »

This is what I called him on Ranger H8 Train,

1.He said that he did Basic at Ft. Sill and not Ft. Benning.

2. Last I knew, you had to complete 5 jumps to graduate BAC and not three.

3. He qualed as Sharpshooter and got into SOTIC...

4. He didn't go to RIP as he was too qualified.

I not so politely informed him that he was lucky that he didn't use this line of bullshit on someone is a Ranger as he probably would've gotten a severe ass beating.

Like I said, I love it when they cry... :twisted:

the_machine
Tadpole

Post by the_machine »

H8 Train wrote:What exactly did you say to him? :twisted:
Actually, if he ever stops back in..I could introduce him to you.... :twisted:

rgrjoe175
Tadpole

Post by rgrjoe175 »

the_machine wrote:
H8 Train wrote:What exactly did you say to him? :twisted:
Actually, if he ever stops back in..I could introduce him to you.... :twisted:
You asshole that was me.. :D

JP
1/75 80-83
Class 6-81
the_machine
Tadpole

Post by the_machine »

The shithead had the stones to come back into the shop yesterday and start bitching to the owners about how much of an asshole I was and when he was bitched out and told to leave a second time, he left saying and I quote.."I'm gonna kick your ass."

Another person that I won't be getting a christmas card from..what a shame!.. :twisted:

Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Just another opportunity, Machine, to share the love and allow him to be a blood donor. HAts off to you for your actions but I dont have to tell you...its just fuckin fun, aint it? :twisted:
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

Ranger2

Post by Ranger2 »

I would have taken his money first and then called him on it. :twisted: Ranger2
the_machine
Tadpole

Post by the_machine »

Well, that was fun..no cops were involved and did I mention that I don't fight fair.

Let's see the little fucker call me out again. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

And yes, that was fun, I needed the quick workout. Now if you all will excuse me, I need to go get some ice.

Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

the_machine wrote:Well, that was fun..no cops were involved and did I mention that I don't fight fair.

Fight Fair! Those are 2 words that have no business being next to each other. Not only do I not fight fair, I advocate the saying...in a fight, if you aint cheatin, you aint tryen hard enough".
BLess you my son, I hope you sent the poser home with knots on his head to remember you by.
RS Class # 7-76

the_machine
Tadpole

Post by the_machine »

I thought initially that I might've gone overboard in the as-whipping as aparently he won't be able to eat solid food for a couple of weeks....ahhh fuck him!!

He got what he had coming to him. :twisted:

Return to “75th Ranger Regiment Public Forum”