I'm back

IF you are a Ranger or are serving/have served in the Armed Forces, please include your dates of service, unit(s) and additional info. Please protect your privacy by not including full names and current personal information.

Moderator: Site Admin

Forum rules
IF you are a Ranger or are serving/have served in the Armed Forces, please include your dates of service, unit(s) and additional info. Please protect your privacy by not including full names and current personal information.
Creeping Death
Ranger

I'm back

Post by Creeping Death »

With the help of those with the God guns, we have gotten my shit squared away and got me back on with my normal account. CD175 can now be unceremoniously executed at will. Thanks to those Brothers who worked on my shit.

Now I have ten years of old, unread PMs to go through. During my sabbatical I got into law enforcement. Paid my dues, climbed the ranks, got sued in federal court a couple times, am still sued in federal court, and have been a Sgt on the vampire quad of my local Sheriff's Office for the last five or so years. We have a good time, mainly work fugitive apprehension and dope, and naturally a lot of patrolling. Ten years in law enforcement has definitely changed me, I can assure you. I once was truly ignorant of how much of a shit show the real world actually is.

I'm still in insurance, but on a part time basis. And I work for a contractor doing security, but we only work CONUS, and short term gigs that is TDY and return type stuff. As any of my Brothers who also wear the badge can attest to, it takes more than one paying gig to raise a family on a cop's pay. That's just the way it is.

So, I've stayed pretty busy. Had a little down time in front a my computer a while back and decided to come back here and reconnect. I must say, it is sad to see that it appears I am not the only one who has drifted away over time. Now, to go read all the back pages and figure out all that I have missed.
A Co 1/75 '94-'97
Class 5-96
centermass
Ranger Admin/RIP Ranger

Re: I'm back

Post by centermass »

Welcome back CD.

We still have a good deal of our members who suit up in Blue active here on the site.

Just glad everything finally got sorted out with regards to your account Brother.
RS 8-81
Mentor to Rock2/75
US Army Retired 1977-1999

Remember, always be yourself....unless you're Batman. In that case, be Batman.
IntelToad
Ranger

Post by IntelToad »

Good to have you back in the old neighborhood Mitch.
S-2, HQ 75th, 1985-1987
Disinfertention
Ranger/Admin

Post by Disinfertention »

Nice to see you found your old username. The site definitely is a bit quiet overall but a lot of dudes lurk at least. With 10 years of shit-posts to go through, you'll be busy for a bit.
USASOC 2015-2023
HHC 2/75 2012-2015
HHC & Cco 1/75 2010-2012
OCS Cadre 2007-2010
Cco 3/75 2003-2007
Ranger School 09-04

Return to “Introductions - Rangers, Veterans, Ranger Wives/Parents”