Run in with a Stolen Valor Ranger

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

OP-FOR
Ranger

Run in with a Stolen Valor Ranger

Post by OP-FOR »

I am currently tracking down a "Former Ranger" who stated that he retired from the Army from the 2nd Ranger Battalion in ...wait for it....Fort Benning, Ga. Yes, Fort Benning. I had a run in with him a a local Sportsbar in Florida. He lives and works in New Orleans. Well, well, well, I have to make several trips to New Orleans that requires me to stay or night and even upto a week or two. Plenty of time to hunt him down and set him straight. After I heard his story I informed him that I was in 3rd Battalion in Ft. Benning. The next day I heard he broke up with my friends daughter and went back to New Orleans. I went to the bar he worked at in New Orleans and he had quit. I should have called him out after I coined him and got a free drink for the b@stard. I promise I will NEVER let a Stolen Valor get away again. Thus the hunt. I will redeem myself after reaming him a new one.
Op-For
3/75 C co Weapons Plt 92 -95
1/509 B co 95-96
RLTW
Civilian ever since
"Shut her down Cecil there's a hog in the road"
Kirk
Ranger

Re: Run in with a Stolen Valor Ranger

Post by Kirk »

Got a name? Facebook link to his profile?
Kirk
OP-FOR
Ranger

Re: Run in with a Stolen Valor Ranger

Post by OP-FOR »

No, but when I head back I will get the name. I do not have face book but I will get to him. I'll get the name out.
Op-For
3/75 C co Weapons Plt 92 -95
1/509 B co 95-96
RLTW
Civilian ever since
"Shut her down Cecil there's a hog in the road"

Return to “The Mosh Pit”