Intro naweir

Who are you? What is your age/education level? Clearly state the purpose of your visit. Please protect your privacy by not including full names and current personal information.

Moderator: Site Admin

naweir
Future Soldier

Re: Intro naweir

Post by naweir »

Roger Ranger Jim

Ranger ManchuV

6' 3" 217lbs. Was weighed/measured at the doctor yesterday so that should be correct.
12B

"Five Mentees Report Here" Thread Member
naweir
Future Soldier

Post by naweir »

Roger Ranger ManchuV
12B

naweir
Future Soldier

Post by naweir »

Ranger Jim,

I was wondering if there was any chance of me being added to the Five Mentee thread? From what I can tell that comes up in the search when I attempted to read through it, you must be added or accepted. If my PT is the reason I am unable to be in I accept that, but I was hoping it was not something you just had to ask for.

Also I was wondering if I may send you a DM with a less personal, but possibly still relevant nd helpful question?
12B

Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

naweir wrote:Ranger Jim,

I was wondering if there was any chance of me being added to the Five Mentee thread? From what I can tell that comes up in the search when I attempted to read through it, you must be added or accepted. If my PT is the reason I am unable to be in I accept that, but I was hoping it was not something you just had to ask for.

Also I was wondering if I may send you a DM with a less personal, but possibly still relevant nd helpful question?
The five mentee thread is usually reserved for DEPs with an Option 40. However, We can get you into the thread if you wish. Never, never quit!
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
naweir
Future Soldier

Post by naweir »

Ranger Jim,

That would be good if I may. I figure anything else that I can get in on prior to my ship date will be helpful. DM should be inbound and thank you for the reply sir.
12B

Return to “Introductions - Future Soldiers and Other Civilians”