RIP Class Graduation :: 11-03

Eight weeks of smoke, training & evaluation.
RafterMan
Tadpole

Post by RafterMan »

The Holmchicken wrote:It ain't fuckin' funny after you do about 100 of the goddamn things, you clown. Do the research on it and find your answer. This excercise is too painful just give you a straight answer.
Roger Ranger HC, searching now.
The Holmchicken
Ranger

Post by The Holmchicken »

Ok, what exactly are monkeyfuckers? I was disturbed by the links Google offered.

Hindu squats are "fun", I do them to burn out my legs after deadlifts.

The Iron Chair doesn't seem to bad, I'm used to deep horse stances thanks to karate.
All righty, we've got a tough guy. Trust me, you'll be disturbed by the excercise to. No, I'm not giving it up just yet. Try doing 200 Hindu squats at one time, then tell me how fun they are, jello legs. As for the Iron Chair, well try doing it one legged, one leg crossed over the other, like a Russian dancer, while balancing a full D-Bag over your head, ya clown. For hours on end. Then tell me how they don't seem so bad. Kids, you guys just don't get it
2/75 97-00

It's not that I'm lazy........it's that I don't care

75th RRA
Bell

Post by Bell »

They thought I was joking about stomping holes in concrete. hahahaha.

Imagine the surprise on their face when they realize that this can go on forever. ahhahahahah, and it does. Or so ya think.

RLTW
Bell
RafterMan
Tadpole

Post by RafterMan »

Keal wrote:Ok, what exactly are monkeyfuckers? I was disturbed by the links Google offered.
Yeah same here :lol:
The Holmchicken
Ranger

All right, all right, you pansy DEPs
Check it out. Stand up, then bend over, slightly bending at your knees. Like you were stretching your hamstrings, legs at shoulder width apart. Now, grab your Achilles' tendons, only you put your arms thru the inside of your legs. You will notice that you have to contort your hands to turn in an odd position and that your legs are now bent at the kness quite a bit. Now, in rapid succesion, without leaving the bent over position that you are currently in, you try to bounce your ass off the ground (not literally, but you go down pretty far) and then straighten your legs out. Do this rapidly, without losing your balance and try look straight ahead as much as possible. Do this many, many times. You may not feel the effects of one hundered of these excercises immediately, but you sure as fuck will feel them tomorrow. Smoke yourselves DEPshits!
2/75 97-00

75th RRA
RafterMan
Tadpole

Post by RafterMan »

Works the legs real good.
Bell

Post by Bell »

Fuck that. It's a punishment exercise. You'll never learn to love it. It even hurts when you make some cherry do em. Rangers have been known to have sadistic minds. This exercise was invented by a pro in the Battalion.

RLTW
Bell
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Hey, wait a minute! That's not how we were taught. We had to get a live monkey and.............never mind.
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Carboned114
Tadpole

Post by Carboned114 »

:lol:
The Holmchicken
Ranger

Too Young and Too Dumb-
Smile away clown, 'cause you won't when you get thru with them
2/75 97-00

75th RRA
kduhg

Post by kduhg »

nice job on getting in Ranger Glock and Ranger Disinfertention.
Glock has gone to 2nd bat. with our other friend from basic/AIT/Airborne...
is your other friend that you mentioned about someone from this board? good luck with the rest of your journey.
Disinfertention
Ranger/Admin

Post by Disinfertention »

No, I dont believe he comes to this board... or any for that matter. Hes at 2nd batt doing paper work in HHC right now... I feel bad for him =p
USASOC 2015-2023
HHC 2/75 2012-2015
HHC & Cco 1/75 2010-2012
OCS Cadre 2007-2010
Cco 3/75 2003-2007
Ranger School 09-04
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Disinfertention wrote:No, I dont believe he comes to this board... or any for that matter. Hes at 2nd batt doing paper work in HHC right now... I feel bad for him =p
How did he get stuck doing that? Does he have an admin MOS? I don't think you're talking about Glock cause I talked to him yesterday and he's doing great things already.

Return to “About RASP”