Introduction

Who are you? What is your age/education level? Clearly state the purpose of your visit. Please protect your privacy by not including full names and current personal information.

Moderator: Site Admin

Flesh Thorn
Ranger

Re: Introduction

Post by Flesh Thorn »

Jmacbeth wrote:
this country has not giving me shit or anybody shit.
There is the difference. You expect something. We make it happen. Go stick a fresh plug in your hole and bleed in quiet.
A Co. 3/75 Ranger Regt. HQ Section Dec 85-June 86.
HSC USAITC June 86-April 88
NAVSEA, 2014 to Present

Psalm 144:1 A Psalm of David. Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
Mike11C11B
Ranger

Post by Mike11C11B »

Wait...age 29 at 12:27am, and age 30 at 3:27pm...HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSE!!
1/75 Mortars 1999-2002
3/75 B Co, 1st Plt 2004-2005
3/75 Snipers 2005-2007
OEF/OIF
Class 7-00
rangertough
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rangertough »

I'm calling you out. IN PUBLIC. ON YOUR OWN TURF. No violence. Just two people presenting their cases.

Individual #1: A retired Military Professional.

Individual #2: Whatever you are.

See I don't think you'll do it. I don't think you will attempt to present your case. I think you're laying a piss poor excuee for an ambush.

You see you can screen print and save all you want but the original posts are saved unedited on the board.

Tough
Rangertough
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
C CO/HHC 2/75 '93-97, Bragg '97-'99, HHC/C CO/A CO 2/75 99'-'01 RS 8-94.
Bushwack
US Army Veteran - Ranger Parent

Post by Bushwack »

Jesse,
STFU! The best part of you wound up a stain on the sheet.

Administrators,

This shitbag is laughable. Maybe this thread should be moved to the “Good Humor Popsicle Zone”? This idiot is so fucked up, you just have to chuckle. Nothing he says is worth taking seriously.
SP6/SSG, B 5/6 ADA 76-79; 95th Svc Co 80-82; 523 Maint. Co. 82-84
Proud of him and those like him.
RangerX
Ranger

Post by RangerX »

Jmacbeth wrote:Just an FYI all the post here have been copied and screen shots taken. They will used in several of my upcoming public events and TV appearance's.
Wait, they still air Jerry Springer?
C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
Bushwack
US Army Veteran - Ranger Parent

Post by Bushwack »

RangerX wrote:Wait, they still air Jerry Springer?
Ranger X,
He may need a bit of time with Dr. Phil.
SP6/SSG, B 5/6 ADA 76-79; 95th Svc Co 80-82; 523 Maint. Co. 82-84
Proud of him and those like him.
Sleepy Doc
Ranger

Post by Sleepy Doc »

Jmacbeth wrote:Just an FYI all the post here have been copied and screen shots taken. They will used in several of my upcoming public events and TV appearance's.
So THAT is your game. For the life of me I was trying to figure out what you were doing here, why you registered on the site. You came here to try and pick a fight, taking screenshots of the posts to use, as you say, in "upcoming public appearances"

You are looking to plug your books. I guess they aren't selling a well as you would have hoped, being discounted and all on amazon? Don't worry about the only 54 followers on twitter. Just believe in yourself and you'll break into triple digits someday!

You say you did your time, and are not trying to pass any blame, and immediately you try and deflect your guilt by..
just calling [IVAW] out for the part they played.
"Calling them out" to what end? Did anyone put a gun to your head and force you to do the things you have done? At some point in your life you should have learned the difference between wrong and right. A 6 year does this to try and deflect their guilt.

You have famously said that you had a very hard upbringing, and that you were treated poorly the short time you were in basic training? How does that justify any of your actions?
If you have questions and want to ask them and talk like grown men then I am more then happy to sit here and discuss this with any of you. I dont care of you like me or not. I dont care if you respect me because I dont like or respect any of you eigther. I am man enough to come here on your discussion boards and face you. be man enough to ask me what you want about the situation and leave all the chess pounding ego boosting BS out of it.
I'm 100% certain that no one here cares about your situation, or quite frankly, has any questions for you. I certainly don't. It is all public knowledge at this point. I also don't believe one bit of your story about your treatment in basic training. This could be easily verified, as OSUT class rosters are public domain. I don't have the time or the inclination to do so, having far more important things to do. One thing I noticed about habitual liars; the lies keep compounding on top of one another until you cannot believe anything that comes out of their mouths. If you want to talk like a grown man, you have a long way to got to start acting like one. At this point all I have seen are the actions of a selfish, spoiled child.

Further more, I don't think you are one bit remorseful about what you have done. I have more respect for one of the gentlemen I work with, a Coast Guard veteran. He worked on a buoy tender for 8 years then got out. He did his job honestly, without fan fare or glory. Nothing more can be asked of a man than that. If you are truly sorry for what you have done, you would donate 100% of the meager profits from your books to a charity for disabled veterans, or something similar.
Forgive me in advance for any typo's and if i respond slow. I just had surgery on my wrist to remove a cist. so I am typing with one hand and dont really care to go back and correct anything.
Again, trying to rationalize your shortcomings, rather than overcome them..

I have spent far too much of my precious time already typing this. You can be assured that any response to me shall be wasted, for once I post this, it will be the last time I think of you, or look at this thread.

Too bad getting that case dismissed on "Judge Judy". Better luck next time. Oh, and good job taking down that bad book review. It was pretty funny.
B Co 3/75 '95-'99
4th RTB '00-'01

"ahh, Daniel-san.. When balance good, Karate good...everything good!.." K. Miyagi
RangerX
Ranger

Post by RangerX »

C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
Slowpoke
Ranger/Moderator

Post by Slowpoke »

RangerX wrote:Image

You, my friend, are a priceless jewel in a world of mediocrity!

And you, Jesse, aren't qualified to carry any of these men's jock strap. As the Norn's weave the fate of our lives, I'm sure they got a chuckle out of weaving yours..... and then weaving your fate with ours! I admit, I can see the humor in it. But you continue to bleat like wounded sheep when you and the rest of us know that you're a liar. There is no honor in being a liar!.
I never wore a cape, but I still have my dog tags.

Experienced Peek Freak!!

173rd Abn LRRP...'66/'67
C/1/506 101st Abn
B/2/325 82nd Abn
centermass
Ranger Admin/RIP Ranger

Post by centermass »

**BUMP**
RS 8-81
Mentor to Rock2/75
US Army Retired 1977-1999

Remember, always be yourself....unless you're Batman. In that case, be Batman.
centermass
Ranger Admin/RIP Ranger

Post by centermass »

Guess what Jesse?

You're now back on everyone's radar.
RS 8-81
Mentor to Rock2/75
US Army Retired 1977-1999

Remember, always be yourself....unless you're Batman. In that case, be Batman.

Return to “Introductions - Future Soldiers and Other Civilians”