Grandson presently in RASP

IF you are a Ranger or are serving/have served in the Armed Forces, please include your dates of service, unit(s) and additional info. Please protect your privacy by not including full names and current personal information.

Moderator: Site Admin

Forum rules
IF you are a Ranger or are serving/have served in the Armed Forces, please include your dates of service, unit(s) and additional info. Please protect your privacy by not including full names and current personal information.
RangersNana
Rangers Nana

Re: Grandson presently in RASP

Post by RangersNana »

Good Morning! I need some advise,I am very outspoken as to my feelings about current affairs,and my disdain for this Admin. I post a lot of stuff on my FB page.Am I harming my grandson's? should I shut up? I strongly feel that to be silent is to consent. I saw that our GI's were ordered to not read anything negative about " the Scandals" please advise me on this issue,I never wish to do anything to create a problem for any Soldier.
I think you all know my heart,I love this Country and I love our Soldiers.
As always Thank You Rangers,God Bless each of you and yours
RangersNana
Rangers Nana

Post by RangersNana »

Happy Father's Day Rangers! God bless and have a wonderful day
As always,Thank You!
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

I hope Nana's family has a good 4th of JUL.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

Steadfast wrote:I hope Nana's family has a good 4th of JUL.
X2
Have a safe 4rh of July, Nana.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
RangersNana
Rangers Nana

Post by RangersNana »

Thank you so much!! You have no idea how much it thrills me to get messages from you all!! I pray you all are well. Jordan is so far so good!! we dont know where exactly he is but thats ok!! as long as we hear from him every few days,I am one happy Nana! God Bless our troops,God have Mercy on our Country.
As always THANK YOU!!!!!!! God bless you and yours
PS our other Soldier,Jordan's brother (combat Eng.) said he may be deployed in Dec-Jan. This Nana will be full gray and look 150 yrs old by the time their home! LOL
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

Nana, you and your family support us. You have no idea how important that is!
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
garyedolan
Ranger Hall of Fame

Post by garyedolan »

I am a bit late to this thread, but just finished reading it through from the beginning and want to thank RangersNana and ProudRgrMom for raising a patriotic Warrior in whom they are justifiably proud. Saw the pics, and he is also a good-looking "Baby Ranger!" God Bless You & YOurs.
Gary "28"
Co C (RGR), 75 Inf (ABN) '70-'71
USMA 69; RGR 4-70; RHOF-2011
http://oftheirownaccord.com

"Duty, Honor, Country. Those three hallowed words reverently dictate what you ought to be, what you can be, what you will be." Douglas MacArthur
RangersNana
Rangers Nana

Post by RangersNana »

Thank you Rangers,as always I enjoy so much to see that you take the time to read my posts,Pray each of you and yours are blessed and well.
Jordan is doing ok from what I can gather LOL dont hear much from him LOL goes with the job.Thank you for your support and guidance.RLTW!!!!!
RangersNana
Rangers Nana

Post by RangersNana »

RangersNana
Rangers Nana

Post by RangersNana »

Good Morning Rangers and Families,just checking in. I pray all is well with you and yours.Jordan is back in the states, came home on surprise visit,we thought he was still gone lol,wonderful surprise!!! he is getting ready for school, I am so proud!!! He is climbing the Ranger ladder at warp speed!(or so it appears to me) of course I am a little prejudice,I want to again say Thank You Rangers for leading the way for this new generation of Warriors,Thank you for your guidance,protection and training. I say this on behalf of all Nana's and family.You dear Sirs,cut out the path,set the standards,shared your experience.THANK YOU!!!! I can never say enough how much I appreciate each of you. Thank you for guiding me!!! God bless you all. And may God be with the USA,we are certainly going to need him now more then ever!!!
RangersNana
Rangers Nana

Post by RangersNana »

Hello Rangers and families,Just found out Jordan brother,my other grandson Derrick is going to be deployed in Dec-Jan. WOW I'm going to look 100 years old by the time these boys are home. So very proud of our Soldiers,seems like yesterday they were toddlers,were do the years go? God Bless our troops!!!
RLTW!!
Warriorwife
DSOTYR - Ranger Wife

Post by Warriorwife »

Welcome RangersNana, thankyou for supporting your soldier.
RangersNana
Rangers Nana

Post by RangersNana »

Thank you Warriorwife,I am honored to be among you all,Thank you all for the support you have given me.As Jordan walks out his destiny as Ranger I choke with pride and sadness all at the same time.He is changing all the time,becoming more and more married to the RR,and pulling farther and farther from us.I remind myself that this is why he was born,and this is his season for war and service.I pray for all our troops that sacrifice so much and the families that sacrifice as well.
I want to say I have such a deep respect for all you wives that hold down the fort,keep the kids in line and remain true and faithful to your warrior. HATS off to you Ladies.You deserve to be hailed as queens! God bless you all.and as always Thank you Rangers! RLTW
PS he has received his promotion prepping for R school going to play with the Gators in the glades.WATCH OUT Gators your going to be a new belt!! LOL
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

RangersNana wrote:As Jordan walks out his destiny as Ranger I choke with pride and sadness all at the same time.He is changing all the time,becoming more and more married to the RR,and pulling farther and farther from us.I remind myself that this is why he was born,and this is his season for war and service.
This looks like a note my mother would have written a long, long time ago. your grandson is in good hands.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
RangersNana
Rangers Nana

Post by RangersNana »

Thank you Sir,I KNOW he is,with the most elite warriors in the world.I am one proud Nana. his girl is heading out there for the ball,so excited for them both,cant wait for the pics!!! I'll post some when I get them. As always THANK YOU Rangers and families RLTW

Return to “Introductions - Rangers, Veterans, Ranger Wives/Parents”