ImportsRSloths Kicking Ass (RANGER)

Commo from our members who are in OSUT, Jump School, RIP, Ranger School, etc.
Mitch
Ranger

Post by Mitch »

Ahh, the age old Bn rivalry. Look everyone from Savannah had a big 1 on there scroll others had a 2 or 3. Just like the olympics, at 1/75 we got the gold medal while other BNs earned silver or bronze. Hey all the medals count, just some more than others :lol:
RHQ 94-96, HHC 1/75 96-00
RS 12-95
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Desert Sloth wrote:hahahaha...his name is WANKER...fucking brit.

WTF Spartan??? Do you have insider information that the dude is gay, therefore you mentioned 1st batt? :mrgreen: Way to protect our boys in the Pacific Northwest from the demons of the "Queer Eye For a Straight Guy".....I heard Hate has an audition with them after he ETS'.... :lol:
DOOOOAH!!! Funny, but get back to housecleaning...beeeatch! :lol:
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

WTF Spartan??? Do you have insider information that the dude is gay, therefore you mentioned 1st batt? :mrgreen: Way to protect our boys in the Pacific Northwest from the demons of the "Queer Eye For a Straight Guy".....I heard Hate has an audition with them after he ETS'.... :lol:
Just explained the different positive attributes to serving in 1st and 2nd to him as they are known to me and he thought that 1st would be better for him - beach, partying in closeby Savannah, etc... Guess he did not like the Mountains too much and 1st was relatively closer to his home than 2nd IIRC.

Could not think of any positive attributes to serving in 3rd.
Parabellum
Ranger

Post by Parabellum »

Funny you should say something about fags. How do they say it "The boader patrol always gets their Man...face down". Go fill up some water cans in the desert so the Mexicans don't dehydrate. Heard you got an audition for "Cops that suck Cock". :wink:
"We spoke to them in the only language they understood - the machine gun."

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
ROC RSTB RIP/PRC Cadre Apr 04-May 06
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99
Parabellum
Ranger

Post by Parabellum »

BadMuther wrote:

DOOOOAH!!! Funny, but get back to housecleaning...beeeatch! :lol:
Thanx BM. :wink:

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

H8 Train wrote:
Desert Sloth wrote:WTF Spartan??? Do you have insider information that the dude is gay, therefore you mentioned 1st batt? :mrgreen: Way to protect our boys in the Pacific Northwest from the demons of the "Queer Eye For a Straight Guy".....I heard Hate has an audition with them after he ETS'.... :lol:
Funny you should say something about fags. How do they say it "The boader patrol always gets their Man...face down". Go fill up some water cans in the desert so the Mexicans don't dehydrate. Heard you got an audition for "Cops that suck Cock". :wink:
fucking got your number Desert Sloth....
Chiron
Ranger

Post by Chiron »

Send him to 2nd bat! That’s where the sun shines only 3 months a year and you really have to be tough to make it.

At 1st bat to many cuties and beach bums around.

At 3rd bat there is a possibility but I guess it gets depressing there.

Not that great Rangers haven’t gone to 1st or 3rd but 2nd is where it’s at.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
RS Class 5-82
French Commando 11-83
LRSLC Class 5-87
U.S. Army 1980-1984 and 1987-1990
---------
“Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.”
George S. Patton
Ron375
Ranger

Post by Ron375 »

Spartan wrote:
Could not think of any positive attributes to serving in 3rd.
The best one was that you were never there.
Bco 3/75 RGR '91-'93
1st Plt 60 gunner
Class 9-92
LRSD 312MI 1CD '93-'95
Voted ArmyRanger.com "Most Abrasive Asshole" '04
Chiron
Ranger

Re: ,

Post by Chiron »

Terry Welshan wrote:
Pafsanias wrote:Send him to 2nd bat! That’s where the sun shines only 3 months a year and you really have to be tough to make it.

So that explains the 2nd Bat motto "We go where the sun dont shine" :shock: :shock: .
I walked into that one. :roll:
RS Class 5-82
French Commando 11-83
LRSLC Class 5-87
---------
“Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.”
George S. Patton
Chiron
Ranger

Post by Chiron »

It’s 23:50 I’m gone see y'all tomorrow.
RS Class 5-82
French Commando 11-83
LRSLC Class 5-87
---------
George S. Patton
Parabellum
Ranger

Post by Parabellum »

Desert Sloth wrote:
BadMuther wrote:
H8 Train wrote: Funny you should say something about fags. How do they say it "The boader patrol always gets their Man...face down". Go fill up some water cans in the desert so the Mexicans don't dehydrate. Heard you got an audition for "Cops that suck Cock". :wink:
fucking got your number Desert Sloth....
You bitches ain't got nothin.....BM go back to spooning Crisco at the couch....and Hate......I think you are hiding out at RIP in order to avoid the sexual harassment suit pending from your time at the Gay Bar in Savannah!

Bring it on biaaatches....
Good come back PIG! I bet that they got about as many donut shops as they do watering points in that desert there. So why did you pick that job? Did you wanna show Pedro how to whipe his ass? I know what it was...you wanted to keep an eye on your boyfriend while he was doing those donkey shows. :lol: :lol: :wink:

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

The Boader patrol.....are you sure you weren't raised in third batt?

Return to “Letters from School”