Sensational News back in 1962

News posted by members of this site. If you want to publish your own article or have something of value for the front page please indicate it as such.
Before posting make sure it hasn't already been posted. Write a concise and pertinent intro if you are going to post here.

Moderator: Site Admin

Forum rules
Check for duplicates before posting, otherwise post it in the original thread. If you want to post an article of your own or find it significant for the front page please let us know. Rangers Lead the Way
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Sensational News back in 1962

Post by Steadfast »

The FBI's secret file on Marilyn Monroe: Document that shows agency kept track of intimate details about actress

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z2GNW2yoY7
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

A classified file released by the FBI shows how the agency tracked Marilyn Monroe's suspected ties to communism in 1956.
The agency documented an anonymous phone call to the New York Daily News that year warning that playwright Arthur Miller was a communist and Monroe had 'drifted into the communist orbit' after her marriage to him earlier that year.
The file is just one piece of the puzzle about what the FBI knew about the actress when she died in August 1962.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z2GNWMWiZu
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back in August of 1962, I retrieved a newspaper from the mailbox while I was a guest at grandma's Home (in Suitland, MD). Although at that time I knew not much of world events - I wouldn't have minded learning about biology from Marilyn herself & I couldn't have cared if Marilyn was a communist or not.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Sensational News back in 1962

Post by Jim »

Jake, I wonder what kind of files they may have on us?
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Jim wrote:Jake, I wonder what kind of files they may have on us?
"They"? What about our enemies?

I was working on my 1st hard-on in years! when you delated my mechanical rod to assist me in reversing my ED.

Hope "they" put that in my files too.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Slowpoke
Ranger/Moderator

Post by Slowpoke »

I know I'm at least mentioned in some FBI files. They used to have this morbid curiosity about who was attending a funeral for some "Motorcycle Inthusiast" I've been to a few and watched as some cheese-dick took pictures....front, side, and back....as each motorcycle road by. Some got several shots of the back so they could run the plate. Fuck 'em, I always figured that while they're fucking with me, they're leaving some other poor schmuck alone! :)
I never wore a cape, but I still have my dog tags.

Experienced Peek Freak!!

173rd Abn LRRP...'66/'67
C/1/506 101st Abn
B/2/325 82nd Abn

Return to “The News Dump”