Donate some money..help out this site.

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

JoBa
US Army Veteran

Donate some money..help out this site.

Post by JoBa »

Reptile 20 up, 23 down
Scum-sucking, lard-assed internet troll, who loves nothing more than to cause mayhem all over the net and try to pass the blame onto someone else. Spams Usenet for Christmas cash, and does insurance jobs on their car to gains sympathy and raise cash. Likes lasagne - too much. Also see Lizzard
Last edited by JoBa on December 15th, 2012, 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Donate some money..help out this site.

Post by Steadfast »

All right, I sent a check via snail mail before I do my Christmas Shopping.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

JoBa wrote:I just sold some crap from my garage, so I sent $50.00 via pay pal to help support this site. It is really pathetic that only $150.00 has been sent in so far. I'm a newbie, I live on Social Security, it is a hardship giving up what little money I have, but this is a site that is worth supporting. The heck of it is, I probably don't even like Rangers, but I'm backing you up anyway.

Why can't you back up yourselves a little bit and part with ten or twenty bucks?

-JoBa
You'd be surprised at what we do to help each other out. You should spend some more time around the board before making these kinds of statements. Old or not, save your wind for cooling your soup.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
JoBa
US Army Veteran

Post by JoBa »

cams wrote:
JoBa wrote:I just sold some crap from my garage, so I sent $50.00 via pay pal to help support this site. It is really pathetic that only $150.00 has been sent in so far. I'm a newbie, I live on Social Security, it is a hardship giving up what little money I have, but this is a site that is worth supporting. The heck of it is, I probably don't even like Rangers, but I'm backing you up anyway.

Why can't you back up yourselves a little bit and part with ten or twenty bucks?

-JoBa
You'd be surprised at what we do to help each other out. You should spend some more time around the board before making these kinds of statements. Old or not, save your wind for cooling your soup.

Don't take it all so seriously, all I'm doing is rattling your cages a little. I just joined this site, I don't know any of you yet, but from what I've seen so far, you seem like a good group.

This does look like a board worth supporting, it does not run itself for free, somebody is coughing up the bucks. I figured I'd help in two ways, yank your chains a little so you would help your own, and put what little money I have where my mouth is.

For all I know, every single one of you is supporting each other with cash and a shit load more, so if you are, just tell me to shut up and fuck off. Won't be the first time I've heard that.

Either way, for now, I've got your six.

-JoBa
RangerX
Ranger

Post by RangerX »

You should also be aware that the donate bar was recently reset. It was ~much~ higher a couple weeks back.
C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
JoBa
US Army Veteran

Post by JoBa »

RangerX wrote:You should also be aware that the donate bar was recently reset. It was ~much~ higher a couple weeks back.
There is nothing I hate more than having to apologize, but I do what I gotta do.

I have apparently jumped to the conclusion that you guys are a bunch of very frugal Rangers who were in serious need of some chain yanking and cage rattling. Based on what Ranger X has said, I was in the wrong.

I offer my most sincerest apologies to all on this board who I have offended and who have been contributors to this site.

I also apologize for being way to brash for a newbie, however, in my own defense, I am a member of Army Paratroopers. org and I guess I just mentally slipped into the same pattern on this site. The groups are much the same.

Anyway, I shall try to refrain from jumping your case's until I know y'all a little better. :oops:

-JoBa
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

Well, apology accepted. But my gut reaction was to ask how you'd feel and react if some cherry leg showed up there and started telling everyone how to act.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
JoBa
US Army Veteran

Post by JoBa »

KW Driver wrote:Well, apology accepted. But my gut reaction was to ask how you'd feel and react if some cherry leg showed up there and started telling everyone how to act.

Much the same as you guys. I've admitted I was out of line.

-JoBa
Ranger
Ranger/Admin

Post by Ranger »

A few more donations have come in and the total will be updated soon.
RLTW
DO NOT PM ME
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

JoBa wrote:
KW Driver wrote:Well, apology accepted. But my gut reaction was to ask how you'd feel and react if some cherry leg showed up there and started telling everyone how to act.

Much the same as you guys. I've admitted I was out of line.

-JoBa
KW Driver has a way with words that I don't, and he said it better than me. A lot of us here know each other personally and many served together.

Anyway, apology accepted JoBa. Let's drive on the good stuff. Welcome to AR.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
goon175
Ranger

Post by goon175 »

I'm overdue I believe. Thanks for the reminder.
"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorius triumphs, even though checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
-Theodore Roosevelt

1/75 2006 - 2010
Ranger
Ranger/Admin

Post by Ranger »

Jake your mail arrived thank you sir
DO NOT PM ME
Ranger
Ranger/Admin

Post by Ranger »

Received another check in the mail. ~RLTW
DO NOT PM ME
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Hey, I just checked and out green line is growing - thanks JoBa etal.
After Jan 2, I'll send out another small (snail mail) check.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4

Return to “The Mosh Pit”