Introduction- Chris

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

chris16

Introduction- Chris

Post by chris16 »

Hello, my name is Chris I'm currently a Freshmen in high school and I live in Washington State. Once I graduate high school, I plan on enlisting with a 11-x option 40 contract. I realize I have a long time before this opportunity will occur. But I have made a commitment to myself that I will work harder everyday in school and in PT to increase my chances of being a part of the 75th Ranger Regiment. I will do what it takes and do more, I won't quit. That being said I joined this site to learn more, post less and increase my chances.
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Introduction- Chris

Post by Steadfast »

chris16 wrote:Hello, my name is Chris I'm currently a Freshmen in high school and I live in Washington State. Once I graduate high school, I plan on enlisting with a 11-x option 40 contract. I realize I have a long time before this opportunity will occur. But I have made a commitment to myself that I will work harder everyday in school and in PT to increase my chances of being a part of the 75th Ranger Regiment. I will do what it takes and do more, I won't quit. That being said I joined this site to learn more, post less and increase my chances.
chris16, tell me why you are age 16 as a Freshman in HS. I remember I was only 12 or 13 as a Freshman. Me thinks you are less than 16 & lying to a Ranger(s) don't cut it.

Presently I will reserve my welcome.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
chris16

Post by chris16 »

Respectfully I'm 15
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

chris16 wrote:Respectfully I'm 15
Chris, you are underage and not permitted to post on this site.
Come back when you are 16 1/2 and register as chris16.5.
Until then you will only be able to read as I am deactivating your acct.
No response necessary.

We value your honesty - Integrity can only start with honesty & being true to your word.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4

Return to “Introduction Archive”