Question About a "break" After the 1st Phase...

Three phases and 62 days of hell. This section named in honor of MAJ John Whyte who was taken from us on 04/17/05.
Kelly-Belly
Tadpole

Question About a "break" After the 1st Phase...

Post by Kelly-Belly »

Hey guys, once again I call upon your help, which has been SO awesome since I came to the site. When I spoke to RANGER Dis before he left for RGR School and he said after the first phase he would have an 8-hour pass. Dublo sent me the schedule for the phases and it said that the first phase would end this Saturday and the second phase would begin on Sunday. SO, my question is...Should I plan on his pass being on Saturday or early Sunday, or WHAT??? LOL, I'm not sure how that works, but I'm sure one of you great Rangers do, any info would be SO helpful!!! Thanks!!!!!
Kelly

This should be you...that they call Incredible...
Bugsy
Ranger

Post by Bugsy »

If you do get one on one time, MAKE SURE YOU GET HIM BACK ON TIME. You be able to call 4TH RTB to find out what Day & Time they'll get released (unless things have changed). Heed Sobersides advise because that was right on the mark.
1984 - 1985 5th Inf Div
1985 - 1986 75th Inf Ranger Regt
1986 - 1988 3/12 SFG (ABN)

The strength of the pack is the Wolf... and the strength of the Wolf is the pack... :twisted:
Bell

Post by Bell »

Pass? Break? My 8 hours was spent washing, eating, getting my shit straight. We got fucked with and didn't get 3 hours off post.

RLTW
Bell
F8

Post by F8 »

Uhh, how many weeks in each pahse? 3 weeks each?
Kelly-Belly
Tadpole

Post by Kelly-Belly »

Well, from what I understand....It is about 3 weeks a phase, give or take a day or two. But from what I was told from other Rangers here on the site, that a student can be recycled for a phase.
Kelly

This should be you...that they call Incredible...
Saltbitch

Re: Question About a "break" After the 1st Phase..

Post by Saltbitch »

Kelly-Belly wrote: When I spoke to RANGER Dis
Glad someone squared you away....
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

Things must have changed since I went through during the Revolutionary War....we had MAYBE 8 hours before the trip to Mountain phase....washed some stuff, slept, ate a dozen Butter fingers....seein a girl just wasnt on my mind...or maybe it was and I didnt have a girl....
I was a lonely boy then, no family that gave a shit, a class full of West Pointers....it was sad.....someone hold me :cry: :cry: :cry:
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.

Return to “About Ranger School - In Honor of Ranger BattleBoar - RIP”