introduction Richard

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

rangerdick
Egg

introduction Richard

Post by rangerdick »

Im 23 currently work full time delivering milk with class a in wisconsin i graduated school top three i went to nursing school.and didmt care for it my whole life i wanted to be a ranger and never in million years thot i would be offered a opt 40 i went into the recruiters requesting an 11x contract and got offered the opt 40 he said he called fort knox because im a sl"strong candidatecandidate" i have a great job wonderful house and i want to thank my country for being so womderful place to grow up and raise kids the problem is i dont think im in good shape And would like some suggestion on improving my pt scores currently 50 pushups 90 situps 8 pull ups and can run the 2 mile in 18 min on a hilly road thank you for your time
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Re: introduction Richard

Post by KW Driver »

Dude. That gave me a headache in my eye trying to cypher that out.

Re-read the FAQs at the top of this area. Those are standards not suggestions.

Capitalize Ranger when you type it. Use proper grammar, not almost got my GED text typing. I'm on a phone now. If I can can do it right, you can too.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
RangerX
Ranger

Post by RangerX »

Methinks this is someone having fun showing how NOT to behave around here.
C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
Lefty
Rest In Peace | Ranger Advisor BDQ

Post by Lefty »

Embarrassed to note this person claims residence in my state. Also curious which school would rank someone with these grammatical and spelling errors in the top three. Perhaps there were three in the class.
RLTW
Lefty
SFOC 1969
6th SFG(A) 69-70
Ranger Class 13-70
MACV Tm 21 70-71 (2nd ARVN Ranger Gp 23d
BN)
2/13 Armor 1st Cav 71-72

"Experience teaches a dear school, but fools will learn in no other, and some scarce in that"
centermass
Ranger Admin/RIP Ranger

Post by centermass »

For the new guy.

In case you're wondering about the criticism, let me break it down. Spelling, grammar, punctuation, attention to detail and following instructions all show one's character and their ability to do things right.

Right now, you're 0 for 3.

-Wrong user name (Containing a title you have yet to earn)

-2 introduction threads (Don't start another one until you figure it out)

-Typing i.e. communication 101.

Dust yourself off and get it right.
RS 8-81
Mentor to Rock2/75
US Army Retired 1977-1999

Remember, always be yourself....unless you're Batman. In that case, be Batman.

Return to “Introduction Archive”