research - not for me.

Questions and Answers about obtaining an Option 40 Contract and other routes to serving as a Ranger in the US Army.
Hurley21
Embryo

research - not for me.

Post by Hurley21 »

Does anybody know how long a contract can be reserved for? As in placed on help to one goes to MEPs?

I think I read up to one week somewhere on here but can't find that post....
Hurley21
Embryo

Re: 11X Option 40's Are Available

Post by Hurley21 »

apparently it was this topic.

Sorry, feeding my kid again on the computer... please don't kill me!
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

Hurley21 wrote:apparently it was this topic.

Sorry, feeding my kid again on the computer... please don't kill me!
Dude. Stfu and do some research. Smarter men than me have been patient with you. I, on the other hand, think you're a douche. Man the fuck up, research your shit, and decide if you want to Ranger up or not, if not than fucking beat it.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
Hurley21
Embryo

Post by Hurley21 »

cams wrote: Dude. Stfu and do some research
7 books, been DEP'd twice once Army once USMC, lurked this site and others for probably a year or more, other things being probably every educational video or documentary put out about the Rangers or SF freely available and every pamphlet/recruiting info put out by the Army.

Research done, Ranger Cams. This is the first time I have been an ANY forum in my life, so I made a few user errors.
cams wrote: Man the fuck up
For the last about two years, been working full time, school full time, married, two kids, first son born last month making it three kids, church calling, and for about 4 months I was also working a second job as well while making it to the gym 2-3 times a week. Sleep varied. My current GPA is a 3.69 (could be better but that's actually pretty good by most peoples academic standards).

I have respect for you as a Ranger and veteran and nothing takes that away, but I take this as a personal remark towards me and there is not one damn person on this planet except for maybe superman who can work me under the table. On a personal basis Ranger cams, man to man (not man to Ranger/s), that was a bullshit comment.

Ban me. I got the information I needed by now anyways.
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

No need to ban. If you don't want to be a member of this site because you have an ego problem, just don't sign in. Ranger Cams, like all of the members here has been vetted. We know exactly who he is. This site is unique because everyone who displays the honorific Ranger has earned it. Potentials are a dime a dozen. I'll take a few good men who want to be Ranger, and do what it takes to earn it.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Jim wrote:No need to ban. If you don't want to be a member of this site because you have an ego problem, just don't sign in. Ranger Cams, like all of the members here has been vetted. We know exactly who he is. This site is unique because everyone who displays the honorific Ranger has earned it. Potentials are a dime a dozen. I'll take a few good men who want to be Ranger, and do what it takes to earn it.
Do not post any more Hurley21 - you have worn out your welcome.
No apology necessary, no response needed from you forever more.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4

Return to “Recruitment Process”