Introduction

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Kauai
Embryo

Introduction

Post by Kauai »

Aloha Rangers , Veterans, family and guests of this forum. I am a 46 year old male, which resides on the bueatiful island of Kauai. I operate my own custom Woodworking shop, fabricating Doors, cabinets, furniture and other fine woodworking fixtures found within a home.

I respectfully come before you all, out of respect for past, current and future Rangers, along with all honorable Veterans within our Nations military. I come from a very tight knit family. As with many within this forum, a long line of the men within my family, have served with distinction and honorably within this Nations military.

I have browsed this forum for some time prior to registering, and have enjoyed reading many of the topics posted. There are a few of the old timers (used respectfully) within this forum, particulary some which I have noticed have served with Ranger Battalions, LRRPS and 173rd, that I hope that I may respectfully approach and get some clarity about a few individuals that I currently know.

Once again thank you for allowing myself to enter this forum, I hope my approach has come across as somewhat sqaured away and respectful.

Thank you
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Introduction

Post by Jim »

Welcome. Some of the finest Rangers I know are living in the Islands.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
Kauai
Embryo

Post by Kauai »

Thank you Ranger Jim. As I mentioned within my introduction, some of the men of my family have served with the units listed within my introduction. I can honestly say, nearly all of them are some of the most driven and honorable men that I have ever encountered, thus far in my life. I am no youngster, however, proud to say that these men were very instrumental in my being the person that I have become today.

I do not wish to overstep my bounds within this introduction portion of the forums, yet when and where appropriately may I ask, respectuflly, about Prior service, which have served within the units I listed above. The individuals in question are all family members, have served with distinction and honor. Not a witch hunt or even an attempt to out anyone, yet judging by some of the listings, and units served of verified Rangers within this forum, possibly could affirm or clear up a few shaded spots, all of course to continue to honor and gain a much better understanding of what people like my Father and uncle had experienced. I would be delighted to learn within this forum, members who possibly would have known personally my Father and Uncle, wishful thinking possibly, yet I do realize and understand that the Ranger Family is a very close Family.

Once again thank you

Once again thank you Ranger Jim
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

It appears that yu have a number of questions. The search feature, located at the top right section of this page can provide a great deal of information and possibly answer your questions. In addition, please read all the FAQs, as well as select stickies and threads.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
Kauai
Embryo

Post by Kauai »

Once again, thank you Ranger Jim. I will to the best of my abilities adhere to your suggestions

Return to “Introduction Archive”