Finding out if someone was a ranger

This Archive will be used for posts 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

armyguy65401
Egg

Finding out if someone was a ranger

Post by armyguy65401 »

My name is joshua and I live in a small country town in missouri. I was in the Army reserves for 8 years during 1997-2005.. There is a guy in my town that claimes he was a army ranger. He always avoids talking to me about the army but when im not around he is - ARMY RANGER THIS AND ARMY RANGER THAT!!! I respect every solider past, present and future and have the utmost respect for you RANGERS!!!! I would never want to disrespect the RANGERS.... but I am having a hard time finding any info on him... I know he was in the army because of a AKO search... As of 2009 this person was convicted of a sex crime... If he wasnt a ranger I would like to expose him so no more disrespect to YOU( THE ARMY RANGERS ) will be shown on his behalf... if he then that will put my heart at ease.. Thank you for your sevice to the GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD

RLTW!!!!!!

(email removed by Admin)

Joshua Messex
armyguy65401
Egg

Re: Finding out if someone was a ranger

Post by armyguy65401 »

any help would be appreciated
Worldweaver
Ranger

Post by Worldweaver »

Josh, thanks for your service.

Just some quick questions:

1) Is this person using his Ranger status for financial benefit?
2) Is he using his experience as a Ranger to gain benefits that he would not otherwise warrant from his military service?
3) Is this a personal vedetta against this individual?

I ask because if this is the run of the mill "poser" that doesn't pass the smell test, just forget about him and move on.

RLTW
Go Tell the Spartans, stranger passing by, that here obedient to their laws we lie.
--Simonides

Bco. 1/75 2006-2010
RS 06-08
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

Next time you see him call him a nasty fucking leg, if he throat stomps you, he's legit.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant

Return to “Introduction Archive”