SITREP- Runna22

Commo from our members who are in OSUT, Jump School, RIP, Ranger School, etc.
Downtown_1
Future Soldier / Opt40

Re: SITREP- Runna22

Post by Downtown_1 »

Congrats Ranger Runna22 and Thank you for the advice.

I have been curious on when and if there would be time to do extra PT while in OSUT and ABN. From what I have heard and read here there isn't much time and I just need to make it count. Thank you again for the updates you posted I will take them to heart as I prepare for OSUT.
Sua Sponte
Runna22
Inprocessing

Post by Runna22 »

cams wrote:
K.Ingraham wrote:Outstanding young jedi--now the hard part begins, especially as you're joining the only batt with actual terrain features to train on. 8)
Word. And the only place on earth besides the rain forest where it rains so much.

Congratulations RANGER!!!!! You did good bud. Something that few even attempt, and which fewer are accepted.
Thank you Rangers. Yea I am really glad that I will only have to return to Benning on TDY or the Rendezvous ... Im can't stop thinking about all the things I can do here.
RASP class 06-12
2/75

Mentee to Ranger HakweeRgr
Runna22
Inprocessing

Post by Runna22 »

Downtown_1 wrote:Congrats Ranger Runna22 and Thank you for the advice.

I have been curious on when and if there would be time to do extra PT while in OSUT and ABN. From what I have heard and read here there isn't much time and I just need to make it count. Thank you again for the updates you posted I will take them to heart as I prepare for OSUT.
Well if you're 11x you'll be getting smoked plenty for pt... but before bed and on your fireguard shifts... not difficult. And if anyone here or elsewhere has told you there's not enough time to do pt at ABN outside of jump week... well I'll keep my professionalism... you'll see these guys their.. and that's all it should be. You see them, preferably from a distance.
RASP class 06-12
2/75

Mentee to Ranger HakweeRgr

Return to “Letters from School”