Introduction-Joel

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

kentuckyfan
Egg

Introduction-Joel

Post by kentuckyfan »

Hello rangers!
My name is Joel. I am 20 years old and i am from Kentucky. I have been a lurker here for quite a while. I have wanted to become a Ranger for a very long time. I had planned on enlisting as soon as i graduated from high school but my girlfriend convinced me other wise because she was pregnant. I decided to stay home and go to community college for welding. I just graduated from college this May and started welding at a local factory soon after. I have always regretted not enlisting right after high school, and i feel like i need to do this now before i get any older. I talked about it with my family and they agree that I need to do this now. I have spoken to the recruiter and i told him that i want an option 40 contract, and he said he will do his best to get it! I haven't worked out alot since I've started working at the factory, but i will start now. I have a long way to go and I am here to learn as much as I can to better prepare myself for the long road ahead.

Thank you for allowing me to join this site!

Return to “Introduction Archive”