Introduction - Andy

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Rockzo
Egg

Introduction - Andy

Post by Rockzo »

Hello Rangers! My name is Andy, I am 23 years old and currently work as a nutrition consultant and personal trainer which are big passions of mine. I've always wanted to be part of the US Army and now it is quickly becomming a reality! I have an 11x Option 40 contract reserved for me when I go to MEPs this Monday. I just need to pass my Physical. I have 2 metal plates in my arm from a compound fracture back when I was 16 years old jumping stairs in my rollerblades. The arm is perfectly fine and strong with full mobility. I have all the needed x-rays and a strongly worded letter from my Doctor in hand for when I meet with the Army Doctor. Hopefully I will be ok here.

After that I have an interview for my Secret Clearance. I have a blemish on my record from 3.5 years ago which is an Assault in the 3rd charge Misdemeanor which was satisfied by me pleading guilty to Criminal Mischief in the 4th Class A Misdemeanor. I was sentenced to 3 years probation, served a little less than 1.5 years and was let off for good behavior. My Recruiter thinks I'll be just fine.

If all goes well I will be signing my contract and swearing in on Tuesday!

Ship Date: 20130102

OSUT BENN 20130111
BAT BENN 20130429

First Assignment: RGV4 RANGER TRAINING :D
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

FutureSoldier89

Post by Steadfast »

Welcome

Since you are not yet a Soldier you can not have it as part of your name. Read the FAQ's atop the main civilian forum.

Send me a PM with a list of 4 names (in preferential order) & I will see what is available.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
CharlieRanger1FFV
Ranger

Introduction - Andy

Post by CharlieRanger1FFV »

Welcome to the site, Andy.

RLTW!!!
Silencium Mortium

B /1/504 82nd Abn 69 - 70
C co (Ranger) 75th (Abn) Inf, II Corps Rangers, 70 - 71 Viet Nam
12th SFG (A) 76 - 78
75th Ranger Regiment Association, Lifetime Member # 2776
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Introduction - Andy

Post by Jim »

OK, Andy, if you truly want to earn your place in the 75th Ranger Regiment, you came to the right site. We take pride in the young men who pass through here o their life journey. Please self administer a PT test and post your results on this thread. Never, never quit!
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
Rockzo
Egg

Re: Introduction - Andy

Post by Rockzo »

Thank you for welcoming me to your site Rangers! I Just started my conversion to Military style PT today and it kicked my butt as before I was doing a heavy weight training style. I will post my initial PT scores hopefully Wednesday once I get done with my trip to MEPS.

Return to “Introduction Archive”