Introduction-jq39

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

jq39
Embryo

Introduction-jq39

Post by jq39 »

Hey Rangers, I am jq39. I am 19 and I have recently finished my first year of college and college football.

I sort of jumped the gun without introducing myself to you guys here first by posting a thread already :oops: . This is just the first place where I have seen people get straight answers and I just got excited hopefully it is excusable. I am currently looking at an Opt.40 with MOS as either 11x, 35m, or 68w. My recruiters really do not know anything about the Opt.40 contracts so I am weighing my options MOS wise before I go in there again and talk with them. I initiated contact with them about 3 weeks ago and did the drug testing and pre-ASVAB. They want me to go in and do testing at the local NG armory but I have put it off for about 2 weeks.

I am sorry I jumped the gun on you guys, I know it is not very cool of me to do that haha. I look forward to reading any discussions on here and hope to one day post here with my tab :).
CharlieRanger1FFV
Ranger

Introduction-jq39

Post by CharlieRanger1FFV »

Welcome to the site.

RLTW!!!
Silencium Mortium

B /1/504 82nd Abn 69 - 70
C co (Ranger) 75th (Abn) Inf, II Corps Rangers, 70 - 71 Viet Nam
12th SFG (A) 76 - 78
75th Ranger Regiment Association, Lifetime Member # 2776
jq39
Embryo

Re: Introduction-jq39

Post by jq39 »

Thank you Ranger.
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

jq39 wrote:Hey Rangers, I am jq39. I am 19 and I have recently finished my first year of college and college football.

I sort of jumped the gun without introducing myself to you guys here first by posting a thread already :oops: . This is just the first place where I have seen people get straight answers and I just got excited hopefully it is excusable. I am currently looking at an Opt.40 with MOS as either 11x, 35m, or 68w. My recruiters really do not know anything about the Opt.40 contracts so I am weighing my options MOS wise before I go in there again and talk with them. I initiated contact with them about 3 weeks ago and did the drug testing and pre-ASVAB. They want me to go in and do testing at the local NG armory but I have put it off for about 2 weeks.

I am sorry I jumped the gun on you guys, I know it is not very cool of me to do that haha. I look forward to reading any discussions on here and hope to one day post here with my tab :).
You are welcome. If you really want to earn a place in the 75th Ranger Regiment you came to the right site. But I am not one of you guys!
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
jq39
Embryo

Post by jq39 »

Thank you Ranger Jim, I did not mean any disrespect.

Return to “Introduction Archive”