Are those anti gun policies working yet?

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Baseplate
Ranger

Re: Are those anti gun policies working yet?

Post by Baseplate »

We should never expect the lawless to follow any laws
HHC 1/75 mtrs Apr 2000- dec 2003
hang it, FIRE!!!!

"I feel sorry for anyone who is not an alcoholic---How would you like to wake up every moring & know that is the best you will feel all day?" W.C. Fields

1st Ranger Bn...We may not go down in history but we will go down on your sister
hobbit
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Are those anti gun policies working yet?

Post by hobbit »

You piqued my interest. One link led to another till I fell on this gun forum post from 2006. It's quite long but fascinating and well worth the read. It's by a guy who works at the Atlanta morgue. He sees 2500 autopsies a year come across the gurneys -more than 8 a day. Talk about an expert in the realm of personal-defense weapons. He's seen it all. He knows what'll kill you fast and what'll just fuck you up bad. In his opinion, 9mm's suck, and again in his opinion, the best personal defense weapon in existence? A twelve gauge shotgun of course, followed by a low-velocity .45. Anyway, he's one of those people in a niche job of societal responsibility that a lot of people don't want to acknowledge even exists, but as stated, he's seen it all, and obviously wants to spill it all out to anyone willing to read his very erudite testament.

http://www.gunthorp.com/Terminal%20Ball ... morgue.htm
L Company Ranger
RVN 70/71
75th RRA Life Member

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing. -Albert Einstein

Return to “The Mosh Pit”