hello rangers!

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

BradleyT
Egg

hello rangers!

Post by BradleyT »

My names brad I'm 17. I'm shooting for an option 40 68w. I have a long history of military in my family and hopefully ill be able to do something harder then any of them were able to do. Ill be a senior soon I'm still in high school if you were wondering. I'm here looking for information from real rangers and ill have a few posts later on ifyou are interested in responding.

I've already taken the ASVAB, I qualify mentally and I know I can definitely physically. That being said I hope I can get some training help as well. I know I couldt pass ranger school right now. Hioefully in a year or so ill be as ready as possible.

Thanks all rangers for reading and good luck to anyone else in my shoes.
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: hello rangers!

Post by Jim »

Bradly, our Operational Security ruloes precludes your using your real name in your "handle. I suggest you change your sign-in.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
Sleepy Doc
Ranger

Re: hello rangers!

Post by Sleepy Doc »

Also, go read the site rules and regulations before you type anything else. Trust me, this is for your benefit.
He means, we ask that you capitalize the word "Ranger", among other things. Read more; post less. That is way to true zen, young grasshopper..
B Co 3/75 '95-'99
4th RTB '00-'01

"ahh, Daniel-san.. When balance good, Karate good...everything good!.." K. Miyagi
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

BradleyT

Post by Steadfast »

Finding your whole name as your site name is not very good.
If you had bothered to read our FAQ's you would have known not to use your real name when registering on this site. Since you were here yesterday and have ignored my PM to you I have gone ahead & changed your site name. Read all FAQ's & stickies posted in each forum.
You will do well to answer any questions posed to you by my brother Rangers. These are your first steps as a future mentee.

Welcome.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4

Return to “Introduction Archive”