Introduction-Justin

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

trackguy
Egg

Introduction-Justin

Post by trackguy »

Hello everyone. I just took the oath Friday and report to basic on 20120918. My MOS will be 68w. I wasn't able to pick up the Op 40 contract before basic because of a few financial issues from college days but those will be gone before I am even done training. I was track athlete in college and have done well to keep the same level of fitness. I have had some success in my life but I feel earning my fiancee and daughter watching me earn that Beret and Tab would be the crowning moment for me. I just hope the best fighting force in the world will see me as a good enough candidate to recruit into the Ranger Medic ranks next year after AIT. Until then, take care of yourself Rangers.
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Introduction-Justin

Post by Steadfast »

Welcome & thank you for stepping up to the plate.Tthere are a few items that I will leave to those with experience on the matter of your intro.

Since you are just enlisting and hoping to be a BattleDoc, its a good name but . .
on this site we do not allow names if you have not yet earned it.
Send me a PM with a list of 4 names (in preferential order) and I will see what is available. After you complete 68w training you can request a name change back to this name (provided it is not already taken).
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
CharlieRanger1FFV
Ranger

Introduction-Justin

Post by CharlieRanger1FFV »

Welcome, Justin . . .Keep focused on your goal and never quit.

RLTW!!!
Silencium Mortium

B /1/504 82nd Abn 69 - 70
C co (Ranger) 75th (Abn) Inf, II Corps Rangers, 70 - 71 Viet Nam
12th SFG (A) 76 - 78
75th Ranger Regiment Association, Lifetime Member # 2776

Return to “Introduction Archive”