Introduction

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

oddone
Egg

Introduction

Post by oddone »

Hi my name is David and I am currently 19 years old. I'm majoring in sports medicine and love to go to the gym. I recently started taking a martial art called Wing Chun. The "Sifu"/Leader of the studio has claimed to a Ranger in Vietnam. He said he went to law school first and after he became an Officer and was a Ranger in Vietnam until he hurt his back and go discharged honorably. I was curious to his claims so I google'd "How can I find out if someone was a US Army Ranger" and a post on Yahoo Answers lead me here.

"Go to http://www.armyranger.com/bb

It's full of former and current Rangers.

Create an account, wait for it to be activated (could be up to a day).

Post an introduction, then ask a Ranger to PM you.

Or, you could email me at (email address deleted by Admin) and I can do it for you."

If someone can check the name of this man to see if he was really a Ranger that would be great. Thanks your service to our country folks!
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Introduction

Post by Steadfast »

Welcome, tell your Ranger friend you found his Ranger brothers & tell him to come over and post an introduction - we're always looking for old friends. We have quite a few old Fogs here.
Now, tell us more about yourself.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4

Return to “Introduction Archive”