Too soon?

Military Humor. Laugh at me. Laugh at you. Laugh at them.

Moderator: Site Admin

RangerX
Ranger

Too soon?

Post by RangerX »

Nah.

What's 6" long and isn't getting sucked on Valentine's day??

Whitney Houston's crack pipe
C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
colt1rgr
Ranger

Re: Too soon?

Post by colt1rgr »

No its not too soon. I was over this in like 2.3 seconds. While the woman had an incredible voice (at one time), she was a crack head, drug addict and in the end killed herself. Sad yes. But I would MUCH rather hear the media going on and on about some kid that gave his life for his country than a washed up drug addict who had it all and pissed it away. And seeing these gangster Rappers (= No Talent thugs) on TV acting as if they really give a shit? Praying? Spare me the false drama.

Oh, yeah X, good one! :wink:
1st Ranger Bn 86-92, C Co, HHC, Bn COLT, RHQ 94-95 Ranger Class 14-87 MFF 05 May 88

"Life is like a drop zone, sometimes you just miss the whole damn thing!"
colt1rgr
Ranger

Post by colt1rgr »

Lunch wrote:
colt1rgr wrote:No its not too soon. I was over this in like 2.3 seconds. While the woman had an incredible voice (at one time), she was a crack head, drug addict and in the end killed herself. Sad yes. But I would MUCH rather hear the media going on and on about some kid that gave his life for his country than a washed up drug addict who had it all and pissed it away. And seeing these gangster Rappers (= No Talent thugs) on TV acting as if they really give a shit? Praying? Spare me the false drama.

Oh, yeah X, good one! :wink:

What?? Of all people, I thought you would have been more sensitive than that.

Yea, right. Gotta say I pretty much concur...had this happened 20 years ago, I woulda said it's a shame, but with everything she's done, hasn't done, or has continued over the years I'm frankly surprised she lasted this long.
Exactly Bro, and honestly I feel kinda bad, but its how I feel. 20 year old kid gets whacked in A-Stan it seldom even gets mentioned but whenever some scumbag suck starts a pistol or ODs they go on for days about what a loss it is. Sick a hearing it.
1st Ranger Bn 86-92, C Co, HHC, Bn COLT, RHQ 94-95 Ranger Class 14-87 MFF 05 May 88

RangerX
Ranger

Post by RangerX »

Every time I see one of those "In Memory of 3" NASCAR stickers I get a serious case of the ass. The same timeframe he smacked it in to the wall while simultaneously earning several million dollars, an Army helicopter full of troops from 25th ID crashed during training ops in Hawaii. Guess which story was front page and which was on page 8?

As far as Whitney, I hated her music when she was famous, and I hated what she represented when she became infamous.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
colt1rgr
Ranger

Post by colt1rgr »

RangerX wrote:Every time I see one of those "In Memory of 3" NASCAR stickers I get a serious case of the ass. The same timeframe he smacked it in to the wall while simultaneously earning several million dollars, an Army helicopter full of troops from 25th ID crashed during training ops in Hawaii. Guess which story was front page and which was on page 8?

As far as Whitney, I hated her music when she was famous, and I hated what she represented when she became infamous.
X 2 an all of the above. Never liked her music, she did have a beautiful voice, shame she didn't use it for something better.

GoldCoast
Ranger/Matchmaker

Post by GoldCoast »

Here is a redeeming fact about Whitney Houston. I'm not a fan, but this is relevant given a recent thread on this site:

National Anthem
HHC 2/75 (1998- 2000)

Duty a mountain; Death a feather.

One of these days I'll start off slow...
colt1rgr
Ranger

Post by colt1rgr »

GoldCoast wrote:Here is a redeeming fact about Whitney Houston. I'm not a fan, but this is relevant given a recent thread on this site:

National Anthem
Yeah this is one of if not THEE best renditions I have ever heard. Remember watching it and tears streaming down the (then still hard) old cheeks :lol:.

Rangerguru
Ranger

Post by Rangerguru »

And now the governor of NJ has ordered the flag be flown at half staff for her. :x :x :x :x
http://news.yahoo.com/nj-flags-fly-half ... 34165.html
What a fucking disgrace.
Ranger Class 3/96
25th ID 93-96
10th Motown 96-99
C Co. 4th RTB 99-04
Gubment Contractor OCONUS 07-present

Gun Safety Tip #6. When unholstering your weapon it's customary to say "Excuse me while I whip this out "
GoldCoast
Ranger/Matchmaker

Post by GoldCoast »

Rangerguru wrote:And now the governor of NJ has ordered the flag be flown at half staff for her. :x :x :x :x
What a fucking disgrace.
That is bullshit. I kind of like Christie, but I hope he feels some pain over that decision.
HHC 2/75 (1998- 2000)

Duty a mountain; Death a feather.

One of these days I'll start off slow...
Rangerguru
Ranger

Post by Rangerguru »

GoldCoast wrote:
Rangerguru wrote:And now the governor of NJ has ordered the flag be flown at half staff for her. :x :x :x :x
What a fucking disgrace.
That is bullshit. I kind of like Christie, but I hope he feels some pain over that decision.
Of course there has been a road near the Atlanta Airport named Bobby Brown Expressway for years.
Ranger Class 3/96
25th ID 93-96
10th Motown 96-99
C Co. 4th RTB 99-04
Gubment Contractor OCONUS 07-present

Gun Safety Tip #6. When unholstering your weapon it's customary to say "Excuse me while I whip this out "
RangerX
Ranger

Post by RangerX »

Trust me, any road near ATL airport is a dead end.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
colt1rgr
Ranger

Post by colt1rgr »

What a fucking disgrace.
While I agree with you WHOLEHEARTEDLY.......... (is there enough emphasis on this? :roll: ) I have to say that after a "Alcoholic, adulterous, Drunk drivin', manslaughterin' piece of shit like Ted Kennedy laid in state at the Capital........... this is really some minor shit". :evil:

Baseplate
Ranger

Post by Baseplate »

Can we all agree that Kevin Costner really dropped the ball on this one?
HHC 1/75 mtrs Apr 2000- dec 2003
hang it, FIRE!!!!

"I feel sorry for anyone who is not an alcoholic---How would you like to wake up every moring & know that is the best you will feel all day?" W.C. Fields

1st Ranger Bn...We may not go down in history but we will go down on your sister

Return to “Good Humor Popsicle Zone”