Introduction-Michael

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

MB07
Embryo

Introduction-Michael

Post by MB07 »

Hello Rangers and everyone else my name is Michael and I'm 20 and I'm a junior at the University of South Carolina studying exercise science to become a physical therapist. I graduate in December of 2013 (have to go an extra semester because I changed majors). After I graduate I plan on enlisting in the Army to become an Army Ranger but believe it or not I'm not after the wanted 11x Option 40 but instead I am interested in the 68W Option 40 to become a Ranger Medic. I love helping people and have wanted to become a Ranger for a long time because I want to serve with the best and the best are in the Regiment. One day I would like to try out for SF and become an 18D but I want to gain experience in the Army before making an attempt and I feel that the Regiment would help me gain that experience while also earning the right to be called a US Army Ranger.

If there are any current or prior Ranger Medics or SF Medical Sergeants who would like to share any advise, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance to those of you who read this and thank you to all of those of you who have served in our great military.
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Introduction-Michael

Post by Jim »

Michael, a man has only one opportunity to make a favorable initial impression. You are off to a good start. There are a number of Ranger Medics on the site, and I'm sure they will be along. In the meantime, use the search feature, locqated in the top right of this page. Most questions you might have can be resolved, as they have been addressed before. the search button is your friend; I reserve judgement. Never, never quit!
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
CharlieRanger1FFV
Ranger

Post by CharlieRanger1FFV »

Welcome to the site, Michael.

RLTW!!!
Silencium Mortium

B /1/504 82nd Abn 69 - 70
C co (Ranger) 75th (Abn) Inf, II Corps Rangers, 70 - 71 Viet Nam
12th SFG (A) 76 - 78
75th Ranger Regiment Association, Lifetime Member # 2776
IEDmagnet
US Army Veteran

Introduction-Michael

Post by IEDmagnet »

Go Gamecocks!!!!!

Welcome...
A/3/505 PIR, 82nd 96-98
B/2/121 Inf, 48th BCT Iraq 05-06
B/1/118 Inf, 218th BCT Afghan 07

I'm not stupid, I'm crazy...there is a difference.
MB07
Embryo

Post by MB07 »

Thank you Rangers for you responses and thank you Ranger Jim for the reply and advice.

Return to “Introduction Archive”