Introduction- Blackrambo92

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Blackrambo92
Egg

Introduction- Blackrambo92

Post by Blackrambo92 »

Hey all,
I am Blackrambo92, I hail from northern VA. Right now I am a sophmore student at a local college. I have enjoyed my time there, but have found myself lurking on this site as well as a number of other SOF sites. I have finally decided to enlist and tell my parents of my rue ambitions. They think I am crazy for giving up college,I have all A's, for a combat MOS. I haven't told them I want to be apart of the hardest, best trained unit in the military, A Ranger LRS unit. I want to be behind enemy lines gathering intel on the enemy while also being part of something bigger than myself. (I also want to go to HALO school!)

I currently run 2 miles a day (15:30) can do 61 pushups in 2 minutes and 15 chin ups. My 2 mile time will improve when I get the alcohol out of my system as well as all the junk food and other bad habits I took from college.

I live near Quantico marine base and have met a few Rangers. From what I have collected from my encounters with them,ones physical tools only helps them with he mental aspect of the training. But overall, as one Ranger put it, you have to have the right "mindset". So, when the shit hits the fan you'll know if its for you. You have to keep a good mental attitude and have the physical traits to make it through the training and also have that "don't quit" mentality.
I understand what it takes to make my dreams a reality, so now all that's left is to go out and do it.

(Name deleted by Admin)
duplicate post.

Return to “Introduction Archive”