Jenny Craig for Men

Military Humor. Laugh at me. Laugh at you. Laugh at them.

Moderator: Site Admin

Baseplate
Ranger

Jenny Craig for Men

Post by Baseplate »

A guy calls the company and orders their 5-day, 10lb weight loss program. The next day, there’s a knock on the door and there stands before him a voluptuous, athletic, 19 yr old babe dressed in nothing but a pair of Nike running shoes and a sign around her neck. She introduces herself as a representative of the weight loss company. The sign reads, “If you can catch me, you can have me.” Without a second thought, he takes off after her. A few miles later huffing and puffing, he finally gives up. The same girl shows up for the next four days and the same thing happens. On the fifth day, he weighs himself and is delighted to find has lost 10lb. as promised.
He calls the company and orders their 5-day, 20lb program. The next day there’s a knock at the door and there stands the most stunning, beautiful, sexy woman he has ever seen in his life. She is wearing nothing but Reebok running shoes and a sign around her neck that reads, “If you catch me, you can have me.” Well, he’s out the door after her like a shot. This girl is in excellent shape and he does his best, but no such luck. So for the next four days, the same routine happens with him gradually getting in better and better shape. Much to his delight on the fifth day when he weighs himself, he discovers that he has lost another 20lbs as promised.
He decides to go for broke and calls the company to order the 7-day, 50lb program. “ARE YOU SURE?” asks the representative on the phone, “This is our most rigorous program”. “Absolutely” he replies, “I haven’t felt this good in years.”
The next day there’s a knock at the door, and when he opens it, he finds a HUGE MUSCULAR GUY standing there wearing nothing but pink running shoes and a sign around his neck that reads, “If I catch you, you’re mine”
He lost 63 lbs that week!!!!!
HHC 1/75 mtrs Apr 2000- dec 2003
hang it, FIRE!!!!

"I feel sorry for anyone who is not an alcoholic---How would you like to wake up every moring & know that is the best you will feel all day?" W.C. Fields

1st Ranger Bn...We may not go down in history but we will go down on your sister

Return to “Good Humor Popsicle Zone”