Graduated!

Eight weeks of smoke, training & evaluation.
Ranger Ron
Ranger/LRRP/Admin

Re: Graduated!

Post by Ranger Ron »

Congratulations Ranger. Now the hard stuff starts. Now is the time to say over and over to yourself, 'NEVER QUIT!"
SUA SPONTE - "We few, we happy few, we BAND OF BROTHERS;
for he today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother!"
- Shakespeare

RLTW! - Land of the Free BECAUSE of the Brave

RS 3-70
SSG VN 69-70
I Co., 75th. Inf.
4/9 Inf., 25th ID

Mentored Ranger kozzman555
http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - LM 183
http://www.ranger.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - LM 3537
blueskiesalways
Ranger Mom

Post by blueskiesalways »

SWEET!
Mom - One former 1/75 Ranger warrior......One current 3/75 Ranger warrior
krazy33
Embryo

Post by krazy33 »

Meeting my unit went...just as I expected. They smoked us up for a bit. Played a couple games and made us clean the cage for a while! Tab and scroll checks all day and plenty of good old "mess with the privates" fun! But at the end of the day (or should I say, NIGHT), we were given our briefing, and assigned our team leaders, and really brought on as new members of the team. It's up to us now, to show them we are ready to learn and train and EARN our place on the team. To be an asset wrather than a liability! It's gonna be rough for probably the next 6 months to a year, but well worth it. I'm confident it wont take long before they realize I'm both a smart Ranger and a strong Ranger..even if they dont show it. Next up on the list, is earn my slot in Ranger School!! I would say, wish me luck, but a Ranger (on this site) once told me, "Luck is when preparation and opportunity meet." I'd better get started...
11C
Airborne Class 28-11
RASP Class 08-11
3rd Batt. 75th Ranger Regt.
HHC
goon175
Ranger

Post by goon175 »

Your in for a rough couple of years, bud. Just different types of rough at different stages.
"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorius triumphs, even though checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
-Theodore Roosevelt

1/75 2006 - 2010

Return to “About RASP”