Intro Ken

This Archive will be used for posts 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

bornofthehorses
Egg

Intro Ken

Post by bornofthehorses »

U.S. Army SSG 3/72 - 8/87 1/502, 1/504.18th ABN, 83rd Chem, blowed out knees, hips and back, have a son 20 that thinks he is RANGER material. He has trained as Infantry for the passed 1 1/2 years at his mother's order for some kind of peace of mind, before he steps into the fire with his wants and wishes. He knows the Ranger/ABN Creed by heart has trained under and re re re read SH 21-76 to rubbed off ink pages. He does night/day ops of recon to extraction in full gear has built a Command bunker of 16ft x 32ft x 9ft of sandbags, steel and pallets. He has dug, fortified,c&ced every type foxhole at least 10 each that I have dug or can think of. His bad luck is my 18 person PTSD Group like him and have from time to time (every week) pushed every button known to man, to get his head lined up for what he is about to do, to include 3 of your own who say his only weakness is his attention to detail needs work and his mouth when he has a brain fart from time to time. I am working on that, I am here for any and all input to get this used to be little rat turd with his white belt pants down around his butt crack now right and tight young man ready to fulfill his dream. We are up at 0400 6 days a week (his mother wishes to see him at least 1 day a week before he goes) .PT 0430 normal 6 step program, side straddle hop 100 each 4 count, as are his squat thrust, push ups,sit ups, pull ups and 6 mile run. 0700 - 2130 duty call where he could be doing anything from ops to digging holes to bayonet training or range fire (we have our own range in the desert)that he dug out of the desert floor himself 40ft x 5ft x 6ft. He has spent the last 2 months in a tent, woke up by gun fire from time to time as a wire cross (get to 1 of your positions NOW) FTX among other events to open the mind. Gentlemen please open your knowledge to me, what else should I do to get him ready for you I want to help him anyway I can.
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Intro Ken

Post by Steadfast »

Send him here.

Have him use name: sonbornofthehorses
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70