If you live in the DC area this would be a must.

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

1stbatrgr
Ranger

If you live in the DC area this would be a must.

Post by 1stbatrgr »

Guys sorry for the late notice just got this email; but if you live in this area I would think that this would be awesome to go see. This was sent to me by a contracting employment list I subscribe to. I would love to be there for this.

Please see below invitation from Judge Sullivan to attend a Ranger Rally with General Stanley A. McChrystal to be held on Tuesday, May 24th at 5:30 p.m. The Rally will take place at the DLA Piper Offices, 500 Eighth Street, NW (8th between E and F). Please RSVP to Judge Sullivan if you plan to attend so that we’re certain to have enough refreshments on hand. Please note that the Reception and Oral History Program is open to all current and former special operators. Uniform of the day or business attire suggested.

RANGER
You are invited to attend the next U.S. Army Ranger Reception and Oral History Program which will be held on Tuesday, May 24, 2011, from 5:30 to 8:00 p.m. in Washington, D.C. As usual, the reception and program offer an opportunity to meet, visit and share camaraderie with fellow Rangers.

By special invitation of Ranger Brad Bloodworth and his law firm DLA Piper, the Reception and Oral History Program will be held in the D.C. office of DLA Piper. DLA Piper will also host the Reception so the “Ranger Hat” will be in quiet mode. DLA Piper is located at 500 8th Street. The office is very near to the Gallery Place--Chinatown Metro station (Red line). There is a public parking garage below the building and additional public parking in the area.

We are very pleased to announce that our Oral History speakers will be Gen (Ret.) Stanley A. McChrystal. General McChrystal will deliver a briefing of his choice. As you know, General McChrystal is a soldier’s soldier and commanded the 75th Ranger Regiment as well as the 2nd Batt. of the 75th. As a 2 star, General McChrystal was the main speaker at a prior Ranger Rally. We are extremely fortunate to have this legendary Ranger give us what will be an especially interesting presentation.

The Reception and Oral History Program is open to all Rangers, SF, SOAR, SEALS, RECON and other special operators. As usual, we will make arrangements to have wounded Rangers/warriors currently assigned to Walter Reed Hospital join us.

Co-Hosts Senior Judge (Ranger) Eugene Sullivan, Ranger Brad Bloodworth, Ranger Jim Waters, and Ranger Bobby Jackson are pleased to organize another “DC Ranger Rally”. We look forward to having you join us for another enjoyable and informative event.

Please R.S.V.P. to

Judge Sullivan

judgesullivan@west-point.org

202-390-5959

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY
TAB IS A SCHOOL THE SCROLL IS A WAY OF LIFE
B CO 1/75 3rd PLT (86-89)

Return to “The Mosh Pit”