Intro

This Archive will be used for posts 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Slick
Egg

Intro

Post by Slick »

Greetings Rangers,

I joined the Army back in September 2008 and am currently serving in Iraq on my 2nd tour. For now I'm a 35-series but I'm hoping to re-class (I know it's damn near impossible) to 13F. I'm pretty good at my job but I want more out of my career instead sitting on my fourth point of contact. I wish I did the research on my job and looked at others instead of letting that TS lure me in. I love being a soldier and hope to use the abundance of knowledge on here to better myself as a soldier. I appreciate all that you Rangers have done and one day I hope to become a member of Regiment and earn the tab. I got a lot of work to do and this site will help alot. Thanks
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Intro

Post by Jim »

Listen, Slick (God, it's been a long time since I got to use that line), I've taken the liberty to eliminate your double-posting. Welcome...
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
K.Ingraham
Ranger

Re: Intro

Post by K.Ingraham »

Welcome. Consider working that 35 in Regiment. You'll be doing some good work with good warriors.
Just get in better shape before you attempt it. There's a list of MOSs Regiment employs located at the Ft Benning website, look for the 75th under the 'tenent units' heading & root around for that list.
http://www.75thrra.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
2d Bn U.D. for 75th Ranger Regt Assn

2d Bn(Ranger)75 Inf 1975-'77
RS 9-76
Former mentor to RANGER XCrunner.

"I am well aware that by no means equal repute attends the narrator and the doer of deedsSallust ‘The Catiline Conspiracy’

Return to “Introduction Archive”