Ranger School Pics

Three phases and 62 days of hell. This section named in honor of MAJ John Whyte who was taken from us on 04/17/05.
goon175
Ranger

Ranger School Pics

Post by goon175 »

Some current Ranger School pics for those interested:

http://www.fortbenningphotos.com/Ranger ... 7518_PFuKj
"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorius triumphs, even though checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
-Theodore Roosevelt

1/75 2006 - 2010
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Ranger School Pics

Post by KW Driver »

They look too clean, healthy, rested...
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
C-MAC
USAF Veteran

Re: Ranger School Pics

Post by C-MAC »

Being an amateur, zoomie and all that, I dunno. But the guy carrying the FGM-148 look like he was pretty loaded up- including a garbage bag. Only other time I saw Army using the "G" type bag was when his wife kicked him out. So you know these must be extreme conditions. :roll:
If you want to be successful at anything, you'll need to develop a never quit attitude. Don't let life happen to you. Grab it by the throat and make life dance to your tune.
Ranger KW Driver
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Ranger School Pics

Post by KW Driver »

Those pussies are getting over!

Back when I went through....

(it appears that apple nerds still have issues hookin up ass, despite their money. My iPhone auto corrected pussies to puzzles)
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
goon175
Ranger

Re: Ranger School Pics

Post by goon175 »

My iPhone auto corrected pussies to puzzles
I just about pissed myself when I read this haha.
"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorius triumphs, even though checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
-Theodore Roosevelt

1/75 2006 - 2010

Return to “About Ranger School - In Honor of Ranger BattleBoar - RIP”