Straight Troops Must Shower With Gays, Says DOD

News posted by members of this site. If you want to publish your own article or have something of value for the front page please indicate it as such.
Before posting make sure it hasn't already been posted. Write a concise and pertinent intro if you are going to post here.

Moderator: Site Admin

Forum rules
Check for duplicates before posting, otherwise post it in the original thread. If you want to post an article of your own or find it significant for the front page please let us know. Rangers Lead the Way
MarineRanger
Ranger

Re: Straight Troops Must Shower With Gays, Says DOD

Post by MarineRanger »

There is solid evidence of homosexual behavior in dolphins, chimpanzees and horses. Yep, just ask Burt Reynolds. He had a gay horse. My aunt was his vet.
I'm new to the board, so I hope I don't sound like a smartass, but do you have a link to any of that evidence of intentional anal penetration and reception by those animals.
USMC 77-81
STA 2/9 3rd
Fox 2/9 3rd
RS 8-80 (5-4)
RangerX
Ranger

Post by RangerX »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual ... in_animals" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Obviously check sources, but you get the point. I'd give you my aunt's email address, but she doesn't have one.
C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
C-MAC
USAF Veteran

Post by C-MAC »

RangerX wrote:
MarineRanger wrote:LIbbies like to claim its natural ... that there are gay animals. Really? ... I have yet to find one liberal that could name me an animal besides some homo sapiens, that likes to get fucked up the ass.
There is solid evidence of homosexual behavior in dolphins, chimpanzees and horses. Yep, just ask Burt Reynolds. He had a gay horse. My aunt was his vet.

And no, I am definitely not a libbie :lol:

I view donut punchers in the same way that I view Downs Syndrome kids. they have a fucked up genetic anomaly. They should not be allowed to procreate in any way.

And if either of them hits on me, I am going to cause GBH to whatever gonads they are rockin'. Unless it's a hot lesbian.

Edit-

Double points for a hot lesbian with Downs.
Indeed. A little known fact; Mr Ed came "out" late in his career. Now in the context of this conversation, it is not certain if he was homosexual while still a calvary horse. But who knows for sure. He may have been the an Equus DADT pioneer. He went to the big glue factory in the sky before ever telling his complete story.

Oh and by "downs" do you mean Churchill Downs?
If you want to be successful at anything, you'll need to develop a never quit attitude. Don't let life happen to you. Grab it by the throat and make life dance to your tune.
Ranger KW Driver
MarineRanger
Ranger

Post by MarineRanger »

Yep, read the wiki link and no mention of anal penetration, just "behavior".
USMC 77-81
STA 2/9 3rd
Fox 2/9 3rd
RS 8-80 (5-4)
RangerX
Ranger

Post by RangerX »

MarineRanger wrote:Yep, read the wiki link and no mention of anal penetration, just "behavior".
"Every male that sniffed a female was reported as sex, while anal intercourse with orgasm between males was only "revolving around" dominance, competition or greetings"

From the article.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
MarineRanger
Ranger

Post by MarineRanger »

was only "revolving around" dominance, competition or greetings"
Right ... accidental rape penetration. Animals don't want it up the butt.
USMC 77-81
STA 2/9 3rd
Fox 2/9 3rd
RS 8-80 (5-4)
RangerX
Ranger

Post by RangerX »

MarineRanger wrote:
was only "revolving around" dominance, competition or greetings"
Right ... accidental rape penetration. Animals don't want it up the butt.
Read it how you want. Read the entire Wiki page though. The quote is actually about how researchers tried to avoid the mention of homosexual behavior in their studies rather than face the ridicule of their peers.

You may not like it, but the behavior is thoroughly documented. What we can't establish is the reason it happens, as we have yet to learn how to read animals' minds.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
MarineRanger
Ranger

Post by MarineRanger »

I've read plenty of individual detailed studies on gay behavior in animals. None of them record anal penetration, other than accidental. None of them record any animal trying to get it up the butt either.

They all refer to "behaviors" ... there is no anal love in the animal kingdom.

I've looked at both sides of the issues, even studied ancient cultures and their use of all homosexual armies, the ancient Crete social policy of promoting homosexuality as a form of population control, Pre-Helenisiic Greece, Spartas 100% homosexual male population. The culture of homosexuality that dominated the ancient middleeast before the arrival of Christianity. I could go on. I enjoy political and science debates.
Last edited by MarineRanger on December 22nd, 2010, 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
USMC 77-81
STA 2/9 3rd
Fox 2/9 3rd
RS 8-80 (5-4)
Baseplate
Ranger

Post by Baseplate »

MarineRanger wrote:I've read plenty of individual detailed studies on gay behavior in animals. None of them record anal penetration, other than accidental. None of them record any animal trying to get it up the butt either.

They all refer to "behaviors" ... there is no anal love in the animal kingdom.

I've looked at both sides of the issues, even studied ancient cultures and their use of all homosexual armies, the ancient Crete social policy of promoting homosexuality as a form of population control, Pre-Helenisiic Greece, Spartas 100% homosexual male population. The culture of homosexuality that dominated the ancient middleeast before the arrival of Christianity. I could go on.

penetration of the anus is never accidental unless your wife really believes that it was an accedent when you jammed it in her ass.

Plus your knowledge of faggotry is disturbing, oh you were a marine, nevermind
HHC 1/75 mtrs Apr 2000- dec 2003
hang it, FIRE!!!!

"I feel sorry for anyone who is not an alcoholic---How would you like to wake up every moring & know that is the best you will feel all day?" W.C. Fields

1st Ranger Bn...We may not go down in history but we will go down on your sister
MarineRanger
Ranger

Post by MarineRanger »

oh you were a marine, nevermind

Aaaaah, a lamo insult ... now I feel welcome.

:lol:

Of course you meant to say ..."oh you were a marine too, nevermind"

Just doing my part to expose the liberal fairy tales and myths.

And the wife joke ... you know someone is going to come in here, and insist it really was an accident.
USMC 77-81
STA 2/9 3rd
Fox 2/9 3rd
RS 8-80 (5-4)
42L5V
Ranger

Post by 42L5V »

As a lurker, I'm glad to see the Marines have welcomed DADT...
MSG, U.S. Army, 1987-2007
RSClass 10-92
MarineRanger
Ranger

Post by MarineRanger »

42L5V wrote:As a lurker, I'm glad to see the Marines have welcomed DADT...
As a straight man, I'm sad to see that the Army has welcomed it's Repeal.
USMC 77-81
STA 2/9 3rd
Fox 2/9 3rd
RS 8-80 (5-4)

Return to “The News Dump”