Random Beating Patrol

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Dylinger44
United States Marine

Post by Dylinger44 »

Rosie ODonnel... Biggest hypocrite ever. Claimed to be anti-guns, but does ads for one of the biggest gun seller in America (K-Mart). She Ambushed Tom Sellec on her show, changing the subject at hand to a rant by her about guns killing kids. Plus shes one ugly lesbo.
Lance Criminal USMC
SLEDGE HAMMER
Ranger

Post by SLEDGE HAMMER »

How about Martha Stewart? In relation to her prison term: “I could do it,â€
First Batt, Best Batt 09-12
ChipOnShoulder

Post by ChipOnShoulder »

Diane Fienstien would be a good start. [b]SHE LIKES TO TAKE AWAY GUNS[/b]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The big Clit ton - or ton o' clit is a good second
Jane Fonda should be deported to fuckin' Siberia.

You know these assholes would chop off our dicks if they could get away with it. Commie sons o' bitches. Just bringing this shit up just about gives me an aneurism. Don't even get me fuckin' rolling.
Who Do?
Tadpole

Post by Who Do? »

Tim Robbins : Gave his pretty pretty speeches demeaning Bush and protesting the war. Then he spins around and writes a play "Embedded" about the war, and the journalists in it. Filled it with bullshit and his own personal view of what every day Iraq was like though he wasn't in Iraq, a soldier, a journalist...rather a "liberal weiner." I'd like to know how much $$ he made off of it.

Martin Sheen : Unsound opinions on the war, has disappeared since Americans got tired of entertainers spouting their bullshit. Clearly feels he knows something about national security and foreign relations because he plays president on TV. Anyone who sits with duct tape on his mouth with "peace" scribbled on it needs a "Alabammy Slammy"

*edited* : Added picture.
Ranger Bell wrote:You fellas are men, or soon to be. Act like it. Ya want something, get it. She's cute? Take her. hahahahahhaa
Moni D

Post by Moni D »

waterwings1aightysevn7 wrote:The French? Well maybe just some French. Also the media. Movie stars.
I second the media nomination!
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

[quote="Ball Peen Hammer"]How about Martha Stewart? In relation to her prison term: “I could do it,â€
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

I realize this is all for fun-cuz we definitely don't want the alphabet soup guys after us!

I'd definitely go with DS's recommendations, plus-

Klintons-bothe of them...do I need to explain????

Schumer, Feinstein, and all the rest.......

daschle.....

How about EVERY democrat? They all seem to have their heads up their asses!
McD
Ranger

Post by McD »

She deserves a second nomination!

Hanoi Jane.... I hate that **nt! :evil:
C 2/75, 1st Plt, Wpns Sqd 76-79
RS 3-78
Mattoon's Goons

A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve --
is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.'
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

I'd like to add Osama Bin Laden to the group. He should always be included with his brothers and sisters!
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
SLEDGE HAMMER
Ranger

Post by SLEDGE HAMMER »

Can't forget about Saddam.
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Ball Peen Hammer wrote:Can't forget about Saddam.

You didn't comment on my Martha reply to your post.
SLEDGE HAMMER
Ranger

Post by SLEDGE HAMMER »

Well Ranger BadMuther, nobody tried to screw her, imo. She screwed herself. What she did was illegal, and if she wasnt such a rich bitch(imo) and "famous," she would have recieved more than 5 years, and, don't quote me on this, but I think I heard its going to be house arrest. WTF is that? Thats a tough sentence. I also heard she had a "jail consultant." I'm not sure on either of those but if they are true...then well that just goes to show how biased the judicial system is. On top of that, I just think she's a snobby dipshit.

Also, how about that girl thats trying to screw Kobe??? I think she needs a beating...lieing hoe.
Oreo
Tadpole

Post by Oreo »

Carlos Delgado. 1st Baseman for the Toronto Blue Jays. This motherfucker refused to take the field while they played "God Bless America" at Yankee Stadium during a day game. He just sat in the dugout like a piece of shit. When the media asked why he didnt go out onto the field, he said it was an "anti-war protest"
628th MI Bn,28th ID(M): June 03-Jan05
Bco 447th Signal Bn Nov 06-Jan 08
A Co WTB(Ft. Gordon) Jan-April 08
"I don't fear failure. I only fear the slowing up of the engine inside of me which is saying, 'Keep going, someone must be on top, why not you?'"
-General George S. Patton

Return to “The Mosh Pit”