Medical waiver?

Questions and Answers about obtaining an Option 40 Contract and other routes to serving as a Ranger in the US Army.
army_recruit_25
Egg

Medical waiver?

Post by army_recruit_25 »

I'm going to keep this short and to the point. About a year ago I was discharged from the Army reserves with an RE-3 code because of having a previous condition before joining. When I was 14 (Now 25) I had surgery on my hip and now I have a titanium pin that helped my hip grow in the right place. I had forgot all about the surgery and one day I was having pain due to falling during training so I went to the doctor and they performed and x-ray and the doc found the pin. He asked me if I had a waiver on file for this and I told him no, so I was then discharged because the doctor said I was not honest when joining and he wanted me out of the army.

I have been trying to join the Army since I have got out. My medical waiver was denied and was wondering if there is anyone here who could be of any help. Writing to congress? Talking to head of recruiting? Anything? I just want to be a soldier again and wil do anything and everything to get back in. Never Quit......(Prodigy922 quote)

After reading Prodigy922 post and keeping up to date with his progress made me VERY inspired to NEVER QUIT. So I am asking the help of Prodigy922 or any others on here.
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Medical waiver?

Post by Jim »

If you have been lurking here for a while, you should know that your initial post should have been in the introduction thread.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
army_recruit_25
Egg

Re: Medical waiver?

Post by army_recruit_25 »

Sorry, Thanks

Return to “Recruitment Process”