Random thought of the moment.

Military Humor. Laugh at me. Laugh at you. Laugh at them.

Moderator: Site Admin

cams
Ranger/Moderator

Re: Random thought of the moment.

Post by cams »

rangertough wrote:Why is it that when I tell my (dreadlock wearing, 58 year old, fat as fuck, female) 1SG "If you hit me with your fucking Patrol Cap to emphisize that you don't like that I'm taking your Training NCO to task for being a lazy sack of dog shit one more time I'm going to feed it to you!" my CO (a skinny, female, head in the clouds dreamer) tells me I have to work to get along with her and accept her idiocincrisies?
Sounds like a dreamjob. :mrgreen:

Remember sneaking up on legs while on OPFOR and catching them with a red permanent marker across their throats while they slept on their perimeter so everyone knew? Sounds like this needs to be re-implemented. Along with some fucking clippers. 8)

They'll never be able to prove it, but they'll always think about it before falling asleep each night.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
Lefty
Rest In Peace | Ranger Advisor BDQ

Post by Lefty »

rangertough wrote:Why is it that when I tell my (dreadlock wearing, 58 year old, fat as fuck, female) 1SG "If you hit me with your fucking Patrol Cap to emphisize that you don't like that I'm taking your Training NCO to task for being a lazy sack of dog shit one more time I'm going to feed it to you!" my CO (a skinny, female, head in the clouds dreamer) tells me I have to work to get along with her and accept her idiocincrisies?
OMFG! A female CO and a female First Shirt?

This FOG doesn't know if he would shit or go blind in that situation..............
RLTW
Lefty
SFOC 1969
6th SFG(A) 69-70
Ranger Class 13-70
MACV Tm 21 70-71 (2nd ARVN Ranger Gp 23d
BN)
2/13 Armor 1st Cav 71-72

"Experience teaches a dear school, but fools will learn in no other, and some scarce in that"
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

Lefty wrote:

This FOG doesn't know if he would shit or go blind in that situation..............
Once more I share that horrorific observation! Better you than me, Tough.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
rangertough
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rangertough »

Lefty wrote:

Jim and Lefty it gets even worse so's the Company XO. Interesting enough as an E5 she made a sex tape with two of the Joe's that are still in the BN. It's like watching two skinny fuckers drilling a walrus. To her credit God was not cruel to her...she got the big tits to go along with her huge ass.

Thank god I'm away from that nutroll for the immediate future. I'm managing my boys by phone and Email right now but I'm getting the job done. I go back to Kandahar for a turn and burn the 24th I can get my initial counselling done with my boys and NCO's.

Touogh

PS. Don't ask for a copy of the video I've only been here a month and that was a GO# 1 violation I never wanted to see. I would really like to go at least a few months w/o non-judicial punishment.
Rangertough
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
C CO/HHC 2/75 '93-97, Bragg '97-'99, HHC/C CO/A CO 2/75 99'-'01 RS 8-94.
Baseplate
Ranger

Post by Baseplate »

rangertough wrote:
Lefty wrote:

Jim and Lefty it gets even worse so's the Company XO. Interesting enough as an E5 she made a sex tape with two of the Joe's that are still in the BN. It's like watching two skinny fuckers drilling a walrus. To her credit God was not cruel to her...she got the big tits to go along with her huge ass.

Thank god I'm away from that nutroll for the immediate future. I'm managing my boys by phone and Email right now but I'm getting the job done. I go back to Kandahar for a turn and burn the 24th I can get my initial counselling done with my boys and NCO's.

Touogh

PS. Don't ask for a copy of the video I've only been here a month and that was a GO# 1 violation I never wanted to see. I would really like to go at least a few months w/o non-judicial punishment.

Sell out
HHC 1/75 mtrs Apr 2000- dec 2003
hang it, FIRE!!!!

"I feel sorry for anyone who is not an alcoholic---How would you like to wake up every moring & know that is the best you will feel all day?" W.C. Fields

1st Ranger Bn...We may not go down in history but we will go down on your sister
rangertough
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rangertough »

Baseplate wrote:[/b].

Sell out[/quote]

Roger.
Rangertough
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
C CO/HHC 2/75 '93-97, Bragg '97-'99, HHC/C CO/A CO 2/75 99'-'01 RS 8-94.
The Holmchicken
Ranger

Post by The Holmchicken »

The fact that she hit you once with her PC and is still alive to tell the story tells me you've gotten soft!
2/75 97-00

It's not that I'm lazy........it's that I don't care

75th RRA
RANGER513
Ranger

Post by RANGER513 »

When I was three or four, I heard about this bridge in London that was falling down, falling down, falling down.......

After 40+ years I never heard anything about it again, so I figured the damn thing fell down....

Now that I have a 3 year old, I hear that this bridge is STILL falling down !!!

When is the damn thing gonna fall down !!! :shock:
C Co 2/75
1986 - 1992
RS Class 9-87

RLTW

" The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena............ "
IEDmagnet
US Army Veteran

Post by IEDmagnet »

It's a really long fall, could take another 30-40 years.
A/3/505 PIR, 82nd 96-98
B/2/121 Inf, 48th BCT Iraq 05-06
B/1/118 Inf, 218th BCT Afghan 07

I'm not stupid, I'm crazy...there is a difference.
Lefty
Rest In Peace | Ranger Advisor BDQ

Post by Lefty »

IEDmagnet wrote:It's a really long fall, could take another 30-40 years.
....or until TEOTWAWKI, which is coming up in the next couple of years.........
RLTW
Lefty
SFOC 1969
6th SFG(A) 69-70
Ranger Class 13-70
MACV Tm 21 70-71 (2nd ARVN Ranger Gp 23d
BN)
2/13 Armor 1st Cav 71-72

"Experience teaches a dear school, but fools will learn in no other, and some scarce in that"
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

RANGER513 wrote:When I was three or four, I heard about this bridge in London that was falling down, falling down, falling down.......

After 40+ years I never heard anything about it again, so I figured the damn thing fell down....

You should be calling out Ranger cadences to the youngin Bro, not singing some gay assed song about a British Fucking Bridge. :wink:
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
RangerX
Ranger

Post by RangerX »

cams wrote:
RANGER513 wrote:When I was three or four, I heard about this bridge in London that was falling down, falling down, falling down.......

You should be calling out Ranger cadences to the youngin Bro, not singing some gay assed song about a British Fucking Bridge. :wink:
"Napalm sticks to kids"
C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

Lefty wrote:
IEDmagnet wrote:It's a really long fall, could take another 30-40 years.
....or until TEOTWAWKI, which is coming up in the next couple of years.........
I just had to google it:
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/TEOTWAWKI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
panthersix
Ranger

Post by panthersix »

"a people should know when they're conquered" - yep, watching Gladiator yet again..... :?
Doc Mac
Ranger Class 11-80
C.Co. WPNS 1/75 79-81
3rd Plt/498th Medevac 81-82
104th LRSD 92-93
422d CA BN (A) 94-97
118th ASOS 02-08

Return to “Good Humor Popsicle Zone”