Mentor Program?

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

johnerl91
Future Soldier

Mentor Program?

Post by johnerl91 »

I have noticed that some of the members of this site have mentors. Also that some of the Rangers are mentors. I have searched the board and will continue searching for information on the subject.

Out of curiosity, what exactly is this mentorship program? Who is involved and how does one obtain a mentor? The reason I seek such information is because I am interested in becoming a Ranger some time in the not so far future and any help or advice is given to me will be taken seriously and gratefully.

Thank you to all you Rangers that a have taken the time to read this and answers will be greatly appreciated.
Edge
Ranger

Re: Mentor Program?

Post by Edge »

From what I gathered after a quick search when I first joined this website because I had the same question is that the mentoring program is available to those who have signed a Ranger contract and officially entered the DEP. So I believe once you sign on the dotted line the mentoring section of this website will be accessible to you. But that's from one egg to another I'm sure someone more knowledgeable about the subject will be a long to help with your inquiry...and probably drop me for 50 haha.
"Out of every 100 men, 10 should not be here,80 are nothing but targets, 9 are the real fighters and we are lucky to have them for they the battle make. Ah, but the ONE, ONE of them is a WARRIOR,and he will bring the others back."-Heraclitus 500 BC

Mentee to Ranger Invictus
B Co 3/75
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

good initiative gentlemen.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
johnerl91
Future Soldier

Post by johnerl91 »

Thank you for the quick responses guys. They were very informative.
McD
Ranger

Post by McD »

KW Driver wrote:good initiative gentlemen.
Damn fine.... it has been awhile since I've seen the DEP's square each other and taking care of each other.

Well done!
C 2/75, 1st Plt, Wpns Sqd 76-79
RS 3-78
Mattoon's Goons

A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve --
is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.'
Ranger Bill
Ranger

Post by Ranger Bill »

McD wrote:
KW Driver wrote:good initiative gentlemen.
Damn fine.... it has been awhile since I've seen the DEP's square each other and taking care of each other.

Well done!
X2.
WE NEED MORE RANGERS!

http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mentor to Pellet2007, ChaoticGood & RFS1307

Ranger School Class 3-69

7th Special Forces Group
K Company (Ranger) 75th Infantry (Airborne)
4th Infantry Division
82d Airborne Division
12th Special Forces Group

Return to “The Mosh Pit”