Random thought of the moment.

Military Humor. Laugh at me. Laugh at you. Laugh at them.

Moderator: Site Admin

cams
Ranger/Moderator

Re: Random thought of the moment.

Post by cams »

KW Driver wrote:This Taptalk shit is pretty sweet. Mow if I could just find an app for insomnia...
I don't know if it does this to everybody, but every single thread I want to read, before it will finish loading, the goddamn tapatalk pop-up comes onto my shit, and the site/thread won't finish loading the page until I 'x' out of the advert. This is the only site that it happens on for me.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
K.Ingraham
Ranger

Post by K.Ingraham »

Flesh Thorn wrote:It it funny how random bits of wisdom given many years ago that you didn't understand then often make perfect sense now.
"when did I become my parents?!"
http://www.75thrra.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
2d Bn U.D. for 75th Ranger Regt Assn

2d Bn(Ranger)75 Inf 1975-'77
RS 9-76
Former mentor to RANGER XCrunner.

"I am well aware that by no means equal repute attends the narrator and the doer of deedsSallust ‘The Catiline Conspiracy’
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

K.Ingraham wrote:"when did I become my parents?!"
I've been experiencing the same thing, Kevin. There's this old, fat, bald guy living in my mirror. Bad enough, he looks like my father -- now he's even beginning to sound like my father.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
Baseplate
Ranger

Post by Baseplate »

Jim wrote:
K.Ingraham wrote:"when did I become my parents?!"
I've been experiencing the same thing, Kevin. There's this old, fat, bald guy living in my mirror. Bad enough, he looks like my father -- now he's even beginning to sound like my father.

But will he slap the shit out of you like dad did?
HHC 1/75 mtrs Apr 2000- dec 2003
hang it, FIRE!!!!

"I feel sorry for anyone who is not an alcoholic---How would you like to wake up every moring & know that is the best you will feel all day?" W.C. Fields

1st Ranger Bn...We may not go down in history but we will go down on your sister
Flesh Thorn
Ranger

Post by Flesh Thorn »

Why do most female cops usually way 300 lbs ? :shock:
A Co. 3/75 Ranger Regt. HQ Section Dec 85-June 86.
HSC USAITC June 86-April 88
NAVSEA, 2014 to Present

Psalm 144:1 A Psalm of David. Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Random thought of the moment.

Post by KW Driver »

cams wrote:
KW Driver wrote:This Taptalk shit is pretty sweet. Mow if I could just find an app for insomnia...
I don't know if it does this to everybody, but every single thread I want to read, before it will finish loading, the goddamn tapatalk pop-up comes onto my shit, and the site/thread won't finish loading the page until I 'x' out of the advert. This is the only site that it happens on for me.
I've got an iPhone and it doesn't do that. Don't know what you're running
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
C-MAC
USAF Veteran

Post by C-MAC »

You find the cure- let me know.

I never slept much to begin with, but surviving September 11th has kept me up for the better part of 9 years now. I just want to move beyond it, or reenlist to feel like I am helping to spare the next guy that experience.
If you want to be successful at anything, you'll need to develop a never quit attitude. Don't let life happen to you. Grab it by the throat and make life dance to your tune.
Ranger KW Driver
IEDmagnet
US Army Veteran

Post by IEDmagnet »

In an odd twist of events, I found myself GUARDING a fucking Mosque at work today. Tomorrow is 9 years since the world went to the bottom half of the shit basket, my daughter will be 10 tomorrow, and all I can think is I spent all fucking day today guarding a fucking Mosque in my entire HRT turnout.

What a fucking worthless detail that I have all damn weekend.
A/3/505 PIR, 82nd 96-98
B/2/121 Inf, 48th BCT Iraq 05-06
B/1/118 Inf, 218th BCT Afghan 07

I'm not stupid, I'm crazy...there is a difference.
C-MAC
USAF Veteran

Post by C-MAC »

IEDmagnet wrote:In an odd twist of events, I found myself GUARDING a fucking Mosque at work today. Tomorrow is 9 years since the world went to the bottom half of the shit basket, my daughter will be 10 tomorrow, and all I can think is I spent all fucking day today guarding a fucking Mosque in my entire HRT turnout.

What a fucking worthless detail that I have all damn weekend.

I don't think there has ever been a better example of irony.
If you want to be successful at anything, you'll need to develop a never quit attitude. Don't let life happen to you. Grab it by the throat and make life dance to your tune.
Ranger KW Driver
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

KW Driver wrote:
cams wrote:
Same same. I really didn't want to buy it, but it's almost forcing me too just to get rid of the f'ing pop-up that says "this site is tapatalk native click here to learn more or cancel", blah blah. Every dang page.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92

KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

cams wrote:
KW Driver wrote:
Same same. I really didn't want to buy it, but it's almost forcing me too just to get rid of the f'ing pop-up that says "this site is tapatalk native click here to learn more or cancel", blah blah. Every dang page.
mine's a 4, you got a 3G, 3GS? that may be the difference. get a 4, it works fine... :D
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

KW Driver wrote:
cams wrote:
KW Driver wrote:
mine's a 4, you got a 3G, 3GS? that may be the difference. get a 4, it works fine... :D
Yes, 3G. I here X is getting comission from Tapatalk for constant advertising. :wink:
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92

K.Ingraham
Ranger

Post by K.Ingraham »

I pray that right now, somewhere, someone has scored body count for Fire Marshall Ron Bucca, FDNY, KIA this day, 2001.
http://www.75thrra.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
2d Bn U.D. for 75th Ranger Regt Assn

2d Bn(Ranger)75 Inf 1975-'77
RS 9-76
Former mentor to RANGER XCrunner.

"I am well aware that by no means equal repute attends the narrator and the doer of deedsSallust ‘The Catiline Conspiracy’

Return to “Good Humor Popsicle Zone”