7th SFG(A) MICO '15-'18
C co 308th MI '18-Present

Keep your mind in hell and despair not.

THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES
BruteForce
US Army Veteran

Re: Infidels Incorporated - shirt design review

Post by BruteForce »

So, when can we start ordering some of these? That last Beer T-Shirt was awesome. I'd love to get one or two in Coyote tan..
US Army 1986 - 1994
InfoSec/InfraGard/NetGuard (1994 - Present)
Random world and Adventures of BruteForce
DangerClose
Ranger

Post by DangerClose »

They're still in 'development' right now and as I'm not a huge distributor, I have to go about this a little smarter - I'm just tossing some ideas out to see if it's viable to actually run a print job on them since there is quite a bit of cost involved with every design... that being said and with the feedback, these may be something that I pursue a little further since it seems to be pretty popular on here and the facebook page. Since I only sell directly to brick and mortar stores who have the $$$ for larger volume, I overprint when they order so I can sell directly.
IEDmagnet
US Army Veteran

Post by IEDmagnet »

I can promise you that you'll be shipping a few of the overprinted "Hung" and "Beer" shirts this way. Spend my money wisely when you get it. :mrgreen:
A/3/505 PIR, 82nd 96-98
B/2/121 Inf, 48th BCT Iraq 05-06
B/1/118 Inf, 218th BCT Afghan 07

I'm not stupid, I'm crazy...there is a difference.
DangerClose
Ranger

Post by DangerClose »

IEDmagnet wrote:I can promise you that you'll be shipping a few of the overprinted "Hung" and "Beer" shirts this way. Spend my money wisely when you get it. :mrgreen:
I promise nothing... haha.
DangerClose
Ranger

Post by DangerClose »

Moving on to another shirt - this is one that I was selling back in 2006/07 for the SF guys on a few teams that wanted something different... any feedback is welcome.. well, not really any... if it sucks, tell me why.

verion 2
Edge
Ranger

Post by Edge »

At the expense of being dropped for poking my nose in a discussion among Rangers and Vets, would it be ok if the wannabe's and DEP's ordered and wore these? I would love to and I'm sure I'm not the only non-military member(guest) on the website who would as well. I figured I would ask I have plenty of UF and other sports team apparels to show my support I'd like something to show my support of the Regiment/Army as well. I did a search and found the topic that was asked on similar note about another member who wore a shirt with the tab across the front while he worked out, the opinions of the Rangers that replied seemed to be split but I'd rather ask to make sure if it was a GO and get dropped then assume and be a poser.
"Out of every 100 men, 10 should not be here,80 are nothing but targets, 9 are the real fighters and we are lucky to have them for they the battle make. Ah, but the ONE, ONE of them is a WARRIOR,and he will bring the others back."-Heraclitus 500 BC

Mentee to Ranger Invictus
B Co 3/75
abnhawk
Ranger

Post by abnhawk »

DangerClose wrote:Image
Dude, I must have this shirt :lol: :lol: :lol:
C 3/75 89 -91
RLTW!
DangerClose
Ranger

Post by DangerClose »

Edgerusher71 wrote:At the expense of being dropped for poking my nose in a discussion among Rangers and Vets, would it be ok if the wannabe's and DEP's ordered and wore these? I would love to and I'm sure I'm not the only non-military member(guest) on the website who would as well. I figured I would ask I have plenty of UF and other sports team apparels to show my support I'd like something to show my support of the Regiment/Army as well. I did a search and found the topic that was asked on similar note about another member who wore a shirt with the tab across the front while he worked out, the opinions of the Rangers that replied seemed to be split but I'd rather ask to make sure if it was a GO and get dropped then assume and be a poser.
Well, I'm just going to slightly 'entertain' your question - You should not ever get caught with a shirt that doesn't reflect your past deeds... that is, if you wear a Ranger shirt (like some idiot in my unit in the 90s before he went) he was not only humiliated by the uppers but had to wear a ranger license plate around his neck for a week. It's not a good idea to wear SF shirt unless you're an SF guy - it puts your integrity out there a little too far - nobody cares that you 'like' special forces - these shirts are basically for pipe hitters that want something besides an all over print with a bunch of eagles or skulls or shit - since those options are there... just my 2 cents.

Now the beer expert shirt is pretty open...
Edge
Ranger

Post by Edge »

DangerClose wrote:
Edgerusher71 wrote:At the expense of being dropped for poking my nose in a discussion among Rangers and Vets, would it be ok if the wannabe's and DEP's ordered and wore these? I would love to and I'm sure I'm not the only non-military member(guest) on the website who would as well. I figured I would ask I have plenty of UF and other sports team apparels to show my support I'd like something to show my support of the Regiment/Army as well. I did a search and found the topic that was asked on similar note about another member who wore a shirt with the tab across the front while he worked out, the opinions of the Rangers that replied seemed to be split but I'd rather ask to make sure if it was a GO and get dropped then assume and be a poser.
Well, I'm just going to slightly 'entertain' your question - You should not ever get caught with a shirt that doesn't reflect your past deeds... that is, if you wear a Ranger shirt (like some idiot in my unit in the 90s before he went) he was not only humiliated by the uppers but had to wear a ranger license plate around his neck for a week. It's not a good idea to wear SF shirt unless you're an SF guy - it puts your integrity out there a little too far - nobody cares that you 'like' special forces - these shirts are basically for pipe hitters that want something besides an all over print with a bunch of eagles or skulls or shit - since those options are there... just my 2 cents.

Now the beer expert shirt is pretty open...
Thank you for taking the time to respond Ranger DangerClose I understand and I won't put myself in that position.
"Out of every 100 men, 10 should not be here,80 are nothing but targets, 9 are the real fighters and we are lucky to have them for they the battle make. Ah, but the ONE, ONE of them is a WARRIOR,and he will bring the others back."-Heraclitus 500 BC

Mentee to Ranger Invictus
B Co 3/75
DangerClose
Ranger

help me with a quote

Post by DangerClose »

I've decided to change the design of the front before going to print - I need a good quote to go on there... help me out and I'll send a shirt to the one I use (if any of them).

Thanks.
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

DangerClose wrote:
IEDmagnet wrote:I can promise you that you'll be shipping a few of the overprinted "Hung" and "Beer" shirts this way. Spend my money wisely when you get it. :mrgreen:
I promise nothing... haha.
This was Spartans motto when selling products as well. :roll:
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Re: help me with a quote

Post by cams »

I've decided to change the design of the front before going to print - I need a good quote to go on there... help me out and I'll send a shirt to the one I use (if any of them).

Thanks.
"Beer. We love you."

"Thanks for your 'service' beer"

"Beer! Fuck ya!"

"Drink 'em if you got 'em."

"This shirt would be gay if it didn't have this awesome quote on it."

Send me my free shit whitey! My address is on the roster. :mrgreen:
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
panthersix
Ranger

Re: help me with a quote

Post by panthersix »

Thanks.
Why ask why? Just unzip my fly and suck me dry!
Doc Mac
Ranger Class 11-80
C.Co. WPNS 1/75 79-81
3rd Plt/498th Medevac 81-82
104th LRSD 92-93
422d CA BN (A) 94-97
118th ASOS 02-08

Return to “The Mosh Pit”