Any one know or remember what is in the SOF Demo Kit?

Rifles, Machineguns, Mortars, etc...
CCG
Ranger

Any one know or remember what is in the SOF Demo Kit?

Post by CCG »

Working on the ol' resume and was trying to remember what was the inventory for the SOF demo kit and any other items we used (m112 C4, m118 PETN, m180, delayed firing etc.) Its been awhile so any help is appreciated.
A co. 3rd Plt. 2/75 1997-2001

I stand behind everything I post. If that does not work for you... look me up!

Baghdad
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

Explosives? :lol:
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Know what's in a police rape kit?

Ski mask and a condom

:twisted:
Smiddy
Ranger

Re: Any one know or remember what is in the SOF Demo Kit?

Post by Smiddy »

CCG wrote:Working on the ol' resume and was trying to remember what was the inventory for the SOF demo kit and any other items we used (m112 C4, m118 PETN, m180, delayed firing etc.) Its been awhile so any help is appreciated.
Are you referring to the M303? Things like CCC's and EFPs? Are did you have something else in mind?

Note: To my clever, quickwitted but smartass brethern; there are no explosives in the SOF Demo Kit.
"NEVER WITHOUT HONOR"

C Co, 1/75; 92-00...HHC, 1/75; 00-02
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Crimpers. 8)
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

Tape measure.... :lol:
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Demo Knife. :lol:
Rgr_MindRiot

Post by Rgr_MindRiot »

BadMuther wrote:Know what's in a police rape kit?

Ski mask and a condom

You forgot the small, bag of pubic hair from a male of middle eastern descent.
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Rgr_Mindriot wrote:
BadMuther wrote:Know what's in a police rape kit?

Ski mask and a condom

You forgot the small, bag of pubic hair from a male of middle eastern descent.
DOOOOAH! :shock:
Bugsy
Ranger

Re: Any one know or remember what is in the SOF Demo Kit?

Post by Bugsy »

CCG wrote:Working on the ol' resume and was trying to remember what was the inventory for the SOF demo kit and any other items we used (m112 C4, m118 PETN, m180, delayed firing etc.) Its been awhile so any help is appreciated.
CCG, if I were you I'd ask SkyRaider, he knows everything about everything, and he's got every letter and medal to prove it. Just ask him, he'll tell ya...... (including livin La Vida Loca.....) he might ask you to bend over for the answer..... but you have to ask yourself....IS IT WORTH IT?....

or you might want to go to SPECIALFORCES.COM

Rangers don't use Demo Kits Bro at least I never heard of'em, BTW What kinda Resume are you fillin out and for what kinda job?

Also if you can't remember what the hell was in the friggin bag......Then why even put it on your resume? You can't remember what was in it, you can't remember how to use it, you can't remember what you did with it.....YA KNOW WADDA MEAN VERN?
1984 - 1985 5th Inf Div
1985 - 1986 75th Inf Ranger Regt
1986 - 1988 3/12 SFG (ABN)

The strength of the pack is the Wolf... and the strength of the Wolf is the pack... :twisted:
CCG
Ranger

Post by CCG »

Hmmm? thanks for the help!

Rangers do use SOF kits (303 sounds right). Everything is pre-fab'd, shape-charges, linear etc. Just add explosives.

As far as not knowing my shit, I do. I was hoping for some # on the parts in the kits (actually a big box) not obvious Ranger School demo bag shit.
A co. 3rd Plt. 2/75 1997-2001

I stand behind everything I post. If that does not work for you... look me up!

Baghdad
Smiddy
Ranger

Post by Smiddy »

CCG wrote:Hmmm? thanks for the help!

Rangers do use SOF kits (303 sounds right). Everything is pre-fab'd, shape-charges, linear etc. Just add explosives.

As far as not knowing my shit, I do. I was hoping for some # on the parts in the kits (actually a big box) not obvious Ranger School demo bag shit.
Bro, if your still looking for NSNs on the 303 kit, PM me. I just did some info swapping(ordering info for different pre fab shape charges) with EOD. So I have it handy.
"NEVER WITHOUT HONOR"

C Co, 1/75; 92-00...HHC, 1/75; 00-02

Return to “Weapons of War”