Shipping out to Basic and AIT

Basic & AIT
PVT Wendt
Embryo

Shipping out to Basic and AIT

Post by PVT Wendt »

I'm shipping to basic on 03032010. I'm looking forward to it as much as anyone, and i'm not being sarcastic. Other then not being in the greatest shape going in, hopefully i can get up to my 45 minute 5 mile by the time i'm out of AIT. Anyways yea looking forward to it.
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Re: Shipping out to Basic and AIT

Post by cams »

PVT Wendt wrote:I'm shipping to basic on 03032010. I'm looking forward to it as much as anyone, and i'm not being sarcastic. Other then not being in the greatest shape going in, hopefully i can get up to my 45 minute 5 mile by the time i'm out of AIT. Anyways yea looking forward to it.
Start using the "Preview" button to double-check your posts' before hitting "Submit".

I won't ask you again to pay attention to detail.

Lose the word, "Yea" from your vocabulary starting right now.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
snafu
Ranger

Post by snafu »

Good luck with your training. Remember that when you are dicking off with your friends, somebody else is training for RASP.
RSD, HHC 75th RHQ Dec 04-Oct 07
RCC, RSTB 75th Rgr Rgt. Oct 07-Feb 09
1/3 SFG (A) SigDet, Dec 09-May 12
RS 02-06

team 3 best team.
PVT Wendt
Embryo

Post by PVT Wendt »

To Ranger Cams, I will do that from now on. No more unneeded vocabulary.

To Ranger ZoneIV, Yes, I am going to Ft. Lee for AIT. As i understand from what little information i have been given about AIT, the 5 mile runs are likely unheard of at Ft. Lee. Therefore, I will be doing training on my own to get to that mark. As well as all the other area's that are tested in RASP. Thank you very much for the positive encouragement. I greatly appreciate the words of advice that you have given me, they will indeed be taken to heart while i am at AIT.

To Ranger snafu, Thank you for the wisdom as well. It will be taken to heart as well and never taken lightly.

Return to “About OSUT”