Intro - fiance'

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

c123
Egg

Intro - fiance'

Post by c123 »

Hello,

My fiance' is an infantry officer looking to drop his packet for the Ranger Regiment soon. He has completed Airborne School, Ranger School, and had combat PL time. I support him 100% and think that the Ranger Regiment will be a good fit for him. I am just interested in finding out more about life as a Ranger wife and what the lifestyle is like on a family.

I'm looking forward to the excitement that lies ahead!
289sotherhalf
Supreme Goddess of Drive On/Moderator

Re: Intro - fiance'

Post by 289sotherhalf »

Welcome to the site.
~Ranger Wife~

"Love your enemies...it pisses them off!"

"Be careful whose toes you step on today because they might be connected to the foot that kicks your ass tomorrow."

"Behind every damsel is a fire breathing dragon."
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

c123 wrote:Hello,

My fiance' is an infantry officer looking to drop his packet for the Ranger Regiment soon. He has completed Airborne School, Ranger School, and had combat PL time. I support him 100% and think that the Ranger Regiment will be a good fit for him. I am just interested in finding out more about life as a Ranger wife and what the lifestyle is like on a family.

I'm looking forward to the excitement that lies ahead!
Welcome to the site, Ma'am. I hope that your enthusiasm and support continues if he actualy gets his wish. Being a Ranger wife is a tough job. Not many of them survive, but the ones who do are angels. Best of luck to you both.

RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Oto-Man
Ranger

Post by Oto-Man »

This post is useless without....uh..nevermind...(inside joke)

Welcome to ArmyRanger.com ma'am. I'm sure you'll find the answers you are looking for. Thanks for supporting your warrior...
B Co 2/75 (WEBCO)
1988-1990
RS Class 1-90
K.Ingraham
Ranger

Post by K.Ingraham »

You've come to the right place, lots of family members here.
Good luck to your husband as for officers, timing is everything. If there isn't a slot opening coinciding with his availability, he just doesn't get the opportunity to try out.
Invite him here also, but remember to never share your username with your better half. :twisted:
http://www.75thrra.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
2d Bn U.D. for 75th Ranger Regt Assn

2d Bn(Ranger)75 Inf 1975-'77
RS 9-76
Former mentor to RANGER XCrunner.

"I am well aware that by no means equal repute attends the narrator and the doer of deedsSallust ‘The Catiline Conspiracy’

Return to “Introduction Archive”