Wile E. Ain't got shit on this guy

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

RangerX
Ranger

Wile E. Ain't got shit on this guy

Post by RangerX »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldne ... VIVED.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
Boudicca
Tadpole

Re: Wile E. Ain't got shit on this guy

Post by Boudicca »

That is sooo wild!
To be loved is to be fortunate, but to be hated is to achieve distinction.
<2> Ranger Mom
RIP 10-08 & RS 10-09
Bcosniper
Ranger

Post by Bcosniper »

It's fake. You ever see something that has been hit going 75mph? It doesn't look like that coyote did.
Bco 2/75 1st Plt, Webco
1990-1996
RS 12-91

All you got to do is breeeeaaatth and squeeze
ANGRYCivilian
Tadpole

Post by ANGRYCivilian »

They should have shot it after extracting the coyote from the car, since it didn't die the first time.
St Barbara's Bastards
82C1P

"Parole officer says I gotta upgrade, or he won't give me back my stabbin' knife!"~Roberto
Ranger Bill
Ranger

Post by Ranger Bill »

Bcosniper wrote:It's fake. You ever see something that has been hit going 75mph? It doesn't look like that coyote did.
Totally agree. There would have been pieces of meat and shattered bone scattered all over and it was real convenient how the animal escaped after the photos were taken, of course.
WE NEED MORE RANGERS!

http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mentor to Pellet2007, ChaoticGood & RFS1307

Ranger School Class 3-69

7th Special Forces Group
K Company (Ranger) 75th Infantry (Airborne)
4th Infantry Division
82d Airborne Division
12th Special Forces Group
Just a parent
Tadpole

Post by Just a parent »

It isn't a fake. The ending of this story took place right across the river from where I live. The coyote only had scratches on his lower legs. He is just one lucky coyote. Where he went through the grill, it was just small plastic pieces, they broke across the bottom, on his way in, and snapped back behind him. When yotes are trapped or caged, they don't panic or make allot of fuss, they just cower and stay quiet until there is a chance to escape. The people that hit him, were hippie types, that were on their way to a commune in North San Juan. The coyote escaped when some animal shelter people were transferring him between cages. He will probably be killing the local chickens and cats in no time.
Proud Father of three; one in the 3/75; one Navy Special Forces; and one a doctor.

Thank You to all that serve, and that have served our country.
PocketKings
Ranger

Post by PocketKings »

Would've been funny if, after carefully extracting him, they popped a .22 round into his skull and dumped the body in the trash can.
RS 01-00
82d (1-325 AIR) 99-00
101st (2-502d IN) 00-03
Just a parent
Tadpole

Post by Just a parent »

PocketKings wrote:Would've been funny if, after carefully extracting him, they popped a .22 round into his skull and dumped the body in the trash can.
That is what most, (and I :twisted: ), would do with a coyote, but these are commune types, and this took place at the commune. What I can't believe is the fact that they didn't stop after hitting him, and then didn't notice him when they stopped for gas in Nevada. :roll:
Proud Father of three; one in the 3/75; one Navy Special Forces; and one a doctor.

Ranger Bill
Ranger

Post by Ranger Bill »

I'll never be convinced. At 35 mph, maybe. At 75 mph, never.
WE NEED MORE RANGERS!

http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mentor to Pellet2007, ChaoticGood & RFS1307

Ranger School Class 3-69

7th Special Forces Group
K Company (Ranger) 75th Infantry (Airborne)
4th Infantry Division
82d Airborne Division
12th Special Forces Group
Just a parent
Tadpole

Post by Just a parent »

JLTW!!! wrote:
Ranger Bill wrote:I'll never be convinced. At 35 mph, maybe. At 75 mph, never.

Maybe they were high and THOUGHT they were going 75mph...when in reality they were going 35mph. They were hippie types after all. In the immortal words of Otoman, "I'm just sayin" :lol:
I'm thinking he hit the nail on the head with that one. You should have seen their interview on the local News programs.

Baseplate
Ranger

Post by Baseplate »

I hit a large dog doing 75 on the freeway once. That dog didn't end up quite as good as that coyote did. And my car didn't end up nearly as good as their car did. I am suspicious.
HHC 1/75 mtrs Apr 2000- dec 2003
hang it, FIRE!!!!

"I feel sorry for anyone who is not an alcoholic---How would you like to wake up every moring & know that is the best you will feel all day?" W.C. Fields

1st Ranger Bn...We may not go down in history but we will go down on your sister
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

I hit an Owl going 80 once and all I found was busted grill, busted fan, fan belt, feathers, blood and owl shit.
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Bcosniper
Ranger

Post by Bcosniper »

Just a parent wrote:It isn't a fake. The ending of this story took place right across the river from where I live. The coyote only had scratches on his lower legs. He is just one lucky coyote. Where he went through the grill, it was just small plastic pieces, they broke across the bottom, on his way in, and snapped back behind him. When yotes are trapped or caged, they don't panic or make allot of fuss, they just cower and stay quiet until there is a chance to escape. The people that hit him, were hippie types, that were on their way to a commune in North San Juan. The coyote escaped when some animal shelter people were transferring him between cages. He will probably be killing the local chickens and cats in no time.
I would like to sell you some ocean front property. We can set it up by PM and you can just send me some cash. After I receive the cash I'll mail you the deed to the property. :roll:

I would be more apt to believe it crawled up in there while they were toking up, but really I think what you're seeing is a bunch of fur shoved in the grill for the camera.
Bco 2/75 1st Plt, Webco
1990-1996
RS 12-91

All you got to do is breeeeaaatth and squeeze

Return to “The Mosh Pit”