Another Bush is working his way up the ladder

News posted by members of this site. If you want to publish your own article or have something of value for the front page please indicate it as such.
Before posting make sure it hasn't already been posted. Write a concise and pertinent intro if you are going to post here.

Moderator: Site Admin

Forum rules
Check for duplicates before posting, otherwise post it in the original thread. If you want to post an article of your own or find it significant for the front page please let us know. Rangers Lead the Way
RangerX
Ranger

Re: Another Bush is working his way up the ladder

Post by RangerX »

See, Joe Kennedy was trying to emulate Samuel Prescott Bush, and failed.
C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
another damn texan
Ranger

Post by another damn texan »

Awww hell no.
Bco 3/75 1993-1996
RS 1-95
rgrokelley
Triple Canopy

Post by rgrokelley »

Though I'm all for having a conservative Southerner as a President, the Bush family are not Southerners, and are not Texans. They are from Connecticut. They govern more like Joe Liebermann, than they do anyone from the conservative South. Bush killed terrorists. This is a good thing. However his national policy was pretty much the same as Clinton, or Obama (to a lesser, non-Marxist degree).
A & C Company, 3rd Ranger Battalion 1984-1986
2/325, 82nd Airborne 1979-1984
F Company, 51st LRSU 1986-1988
5th Special Forces Group 1989-1995
3rd Special Forces Group 1997-1999
RS - DHG 5-85
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

rgrokelley wrote:Though I'm all for having a conservative Southerner as a President, the Bush family are not Southerners, and are not Texans. They are from Connecticut. They govern more like Joe Liebermann, than they do anyone from the conservative South. Bush killed terrorists. This is a good thing. However his national policy was pretty much the same as Clinton, or Obama (to a lesser, non-Marxist degree).
I tend to agree with the exception of the Liebermann part. I think you are insulting Liebermann. :lol:

I will never vote for anyone else in that family.Too many Bush's already.

I thought W. started out great, but the fucker went out the door as a fucking liberal, big government guy. Fuck that family.
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando

Return to “The News Dump”